Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sniffle... WAAAAAHHHH! Help cheer a girl up

tastyt

Ohhhh today sucks so bad. I am exhausted and run down; I have a sore throat, swollen glands, and my contacts are killing me! My lower back hurts to the point where I just want to lie down, curl up and cry. :cry: :cry: And my fucking coworkers keep coming in and out all day long and they just won't SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! :bigfinger: Do I LOOK like I feel like conversing at the moment! They should be careful because it feels like I'm about to blow-up at any second. It feels just like PMS but it's not! That's how bad it is. :( :( :(

Sorry for bitching but I want some sympathy! I really need some cheering up. I'm about to take my break, maybe buying some shoes will make me feel better. *Sigh*

I especially hate annoying coworkers.... They don't know when to leave you the fuck alone. maybe you should go for an extended walk or bathroom break or somethign :rolleyes:;)

unless there's something we can do to help???

hope the rest of your day isn't so bad babe.... :D

Awwwwwwwwwww, I'm sorry ur day isnt goin good.

Ughhhh, I was sick like that 2 weeks ago too, you could actually feel my glands on my neck thats how swollen they were.

But hey cheer up the weekend is almost here so thats good:D :D

Feel better

romy20:)

Sorry to hear that you aren't up to par! You are one of the nicest people I've met (remember me, the Naked Idiot?) here. Hope you feel better soon!

Can you close your door and pretend you are in a meeting or something? I hate that, especially when work is in mountainous piles on your desk, you are frantically busy, and they come in and casually ask "What are you doing?"

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Ohhhh today sucks so bad. I am exhausted and run down; I have a sore throat, swollen glands, and my contacts are killing me! My lower back hurts to the point where I just want to lie down, curl up and cry. :cry: :cry: And my fucking coworkers keep coming in and out all day long and they just won't SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! :bigfinger: Do I LOOK like I feel like conversing at the moment! They should be careful because it feels like I'm about to blow-up at any second. It feels just like PMS but it's not! That's how bad it is. :( :( :(

Sorry for bitching but I want some sympathy! I really need some cheering up. I'm about to take my break, maybe buying some shoes will make me feel better. *Sigh*

hey honey! I am sorry you're feeling down. I am going cum over sit that tight ass of yours on the desk, slowly unbutton your pants and slide them down to the floor... then I am going to rip your panties off with my teeth... lifting your legs up and softly slurping your wet pussy! Then I will stand up and slowly put my cock in you going in circles! Then Ill pound on you making you scream and your coworkers to wonder what the hell is going on in your office. Then I ll explode all over your tits using the latest report you're working on to clean you up. hehe.

hope this cheers you up alittle.

Awww, thanks guys! I knew I could count on you! I feel a little better- my back feel better after walking around. Couldn't find any good shoes, sadly enough, but I did get a couplea cute things.

Nothing raises a girl's spirits quite like frivolously spending money! Well that and taking Gabo up on his offer.

BTW Blueguy, can't go to the park tonite, maybe tomorrow???

Y'knows I luvs ya Babe :)

Since ya got Gabo to take care of you I'll stick to smoking you up, stripping you naked, and sliding you into asteaming Jacuuzzi up at my winter Chalet. Then I will towel dry you and lay you face down and naked onto the thick, white Bear skin rug in front of the blazing stone fire place. A glass of wine, another joint and then down to business. A long, slow, thorough massage over your entire body as the music plays softly in the background. A break. Another joint and glasss of wine. More massaging. Rins. Repeat. Finally, I will pick you up and put you on the thick leather couch . I will strip down to my boxers and join you as we snuggle until we pass out in front of the fire with the snow falling heavily outside.

I can't compare to Gabo but its the best I can do :)

Wyatt

Originally posted by tastyt

Awww, thanks guys! I knew I could count on you! I feel a little better- my back feel better after walking around. Couldn't find any good shoes, sadly enough, but I did get a couplea cute things.

Nothing raises a girl's spirits quite like frivolously spending money! Well that and taking Gabo up on his offer.

BTW Blueguy, can't go to the park tonite, maybe tomorrow???

Aight...let me know...