Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It-290?

klohe

K....a friend of mine has been RAVIN about IT-290...he says it's a big hit @ Drama Sundays @ Limelight, and it gives u the feeling of candy flippin, but with only 1 pill??? Has anyone ever taken this? And if so...plz lemme know what to expect..I'd like more than 1 opinion...

look here for everything you wanted to know.

but the low down is, its a semi-legal psychedelic with a very long duration (12+hours)

There are certain things you should stay away from since it is a slight MAOI, such as E, speed, Coke, alcohol etc.

It probabally comes in powdered form not pill form, so you can measure out exactly what you want.

For a social experience I would start with about 35mg in a divided dose taken about an hour apart. That way you will be sure it agrees with you before taking more and it also dimishes the slight nauseau.

as for the effects, they vary from person to person and by dose. At lower doses it is more E like, and at higher doses more acid like.

It is a deeper experience than E where you love your teddy bear as much as your best friend.

One of the great things is the smooth looooooong high. Once your there, your there, no worrying about comming down or more pills etc..

You get it from a research chemical company of course, the same as Foxy (5-meo-dipt), 2CT7, 2C-I, DPT, Salvia and a bunch of insane others.

Did you all think that Acid, K and E were the only drugs in the world?

but sorry I won't tell you the name of the companies that stock these sort of things. Do your research and you will be rewarded, and hopefully you will learn enough along the way to not make the news papers cause you OD'ed on something you ordered over the internet and ruin the whole damn thing for everyone.

Remember LSD and E were legal at some point before they received the spotlight.

Of course most of these will be scheduled eventually, but it would be nice to see them last awhile first.

Originally posted by dcsglow

The Science Allience...in TX, if it is still running...I don't know if it is..."strike", h. huston, got busted...

sounds like someone watched Dateline's show on ecstacy...

good old stone philips bringin the quality news.

i actually watched it and thought it was mad stupid.

Originally posted by shroomy

You get it from a research chemical company of course, the same as Foxy (5-meo-dipt), 2CT7, 2C-I, DPT, Salvia and a bunch of insane others.

Did you all think that Acid, K and E were the only drugs in the world?

but sorry I won't tell you the name of the companies that stock these sort of things. Do your research and you will be rewarded, and hopefully you will learn enough along the way to not make the news papers cause you OD'ed on something you ordered over the internet and ruin the whole damn thing for everyone.

Remember LSD and E were legal at some point before they received the spotlight.

Of course most of these will be scheduled eventually, but it would be nice to see them last awhile first.

sad thing is they will probably be alot easier to get when they do become illegal.......

The drug is also commonly called AMT (erowid amt vault)

Onset 30-60 minutes

Coming Up 30-60 minutes

Plateau 4-7 hours

Coming Down 3-5 hours

After Effects 2-8 hours

POSITIVE

increase in energy (stimulation)

mood lift, smiling

visual patterning and closed eye visuals

increased awareness & appreciation of music

empathogenic qualities

NEUTRAL

general change in consciousness (as with most psychoactives)

blurred vision

restlessness

yawning

dilated pupils

NEGATIVE

anxiety, tension

nausea and vomiting

decrease in coordination

muscle aching

headaches

jaw clenching (trisma)

Oh, I thought somene was paging me ;)

This isn't for kids, folks... be aware, you won't sleep for at least 24 hours after dropping a good amount of it. (even with g).

And please, no one post where you can gt it--if they can't find it, they don't need it.

(btw, I didn't realize it was popular at Drama, though I like it before Roxy).