Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious at Platinum Grand Opening

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Oh really......Why is that????

teklord's just trying to get on my good side so ill hook him up with some sorority chicks.....unfortunately, sorority chicks at rutgers are all into 80's music and cheesy pop...in other words, they suck (some more than others:eek: :eek: :eek: )

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

teklord's just trying to get on my good side so ill hook him up with some sorority chicks.....unfortunately, sorority chicks at rutgers are all into 80's music and cheesy pop...in other words, they suck (some more than others:eek: :eek: :eek: )

BG

LOL....that is true.....I never really thought about that though:laugh:

Originally posted by slate183

Cool:D I moved to Ewing Twp, and it doesn't come in down here! So I can't even listen when I'm at home :mad:

You aren't missing much, they are still playing the same songs over and over and over......I really only like KTU on Saturday nights after 10..... Sometimes they do bust out a good track or two...

What's the cover gonna be for the opening on the 8th????

You aren't missing much, they are still playing the same songs over and over and over......I really only like KTU on Saturday nights after 10..... Sometimes they do bust out a good track or two...

What's the cover gonna be for the opening on the 8th????

Hmmm....I'm pretty sure u were listening to KTU last night, at around 3am:D...Outta control:eek:...I'm pretty sure I bust out some sick tracks at the house party's!:tongue:...

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Hmmm....I'm pretty sure u were listening to KTU last night, at around 3am:D...Outta control:eek:...I'm pretty sure I bust out some sick tracks at the house party's!:tongue:...

No way....That was all in your imagination......YOu playing DJ this evening too???

lol.....It just reads funny to me.....

What are the hours gonna be also???

Yeah..it's just funny to see how rumors get started....but that's the kinda stuff every club has to deal with.

Even funnier is that soooooo many people think the club is that little place on the corner. My friend just called me and said "so what does that place fit a few hundred people". I was cracking up. I'm like "No, No...it's not that little place...it's huge... 12,000 sq feet. I really can't wait to see people's reaction on opening night.

It's gonna be open from 8-2am....and til 5am on New Years Eve.

Originally posted by slate183

New Brunswick won't allow it...yet.

yet?

are u implying that a 3 o'clock closing may be possible?

i witnessed all the stuff that happened with the 2am closing in sayreville when i used to werk at bunka... from my understanding, any place that serves alcohol must be cleared out at the designated time alcohol stops being served...

*sHrUg*

Originally posted by G MoNeY

yet?

are u implying that a 3 o'clock closing may be possible?

i witnessed all the stuff that happened with the 2am closing in sayreville when i used to werk at bunka... from my understanding, any place that serves alcohol must be cleared out at the designated time alcohol stops being served...

*sHrUg*

What up G-Money-

It is MY understanding that it is up to the specific town to decide what time bars/clubs can remain open until; which is what happened in Sayerville w/Bunkas. For example, R-bar in Woodbridge remains open until 3 am. So, let me remain optimistic...and maybe one day it will happen. *shrug* right back atcha... :D

Nuthin' but luv-

-Adam