Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did U Ever Get Busted....

axel-a-promos

Yes. My high school bf had just gotten his license so of course we were going to use it to our full advantage. We drove around for about a half hour trying to find somewhere to park, we finally settled on a church parking lot. We were in the middle of the deed (I think it was the second round) when all of a sudden I saw lights. I swear I was so confused I thought it was a helicopter! Anyway my bf pulled up his pants and jumped into the front seat (we were in a mini-van so it was easier to maneuver). It turned out to be a cop, fortunately all he did was signal for my bf to drive away. As soon as we pulled away, I pulled on my pants and started cracking up.

i cought my friends fuckin in my other friends car... it was halaroius.. 5 of us went to the dinner to eat and then the two were like , na well just stay here. we knew what they were doing but oh well. so then we are walkin back to the car, and first of all they moved it to a spot behind this huge truck. then all the windos are fogged.. so we creep up and my friend bangs on teh windows and screams FUCKERS FUCKERS FUCKERS (like in american pie) and they were like oh no. and the worst part was that i had to sit in teh back with them on teh way home and it was all hot and shit..

still funny though

peace out

gianni

i cought my friends fuckin in my other friends car... it was halaroius.. 5 of us went to the dinner to eat and then the two were like , na well just stay here. we knew what they were doing but oh well. so then we are walkin back to the car, and first of all they moved it to a spot behind this huge truck. then all the windos are fogged.. so we creep up and my friend bangs on teh windows and screams FUCKERS FUCKERS FUCKERS (like in american pie) and they were like oh no. and the worst part was that i had to sit in teh back with them on teh way home and it was all hot and shit..

still funny though

peace out

gianni

Cars are for Driving and Racing not Fucking and Sucking...

Well??? I guess theres certain circumstances... however in any event I prefer the comfort of a house not necassarily have to be in a bed but at least a house...(or apt. or hotel/motel blah blah blah you get my drift)

i was having sex with a sergeants daughter and an officer came up and caught us with our pants down and in the act. the asshole then called her father off the desk to pick up his daughter. needless to say he was not too pleased. but i still got his pba card.

Originally posted by kostaP

i was having sex with a sergeants daughter and the officer came up and caught us with our pants down and in the act. the asshole then called her father off the desk to pick up his daughter. needless to say he was not too pleased. but i still got his pba card.

If the sergeant just caught you having sex with his daughter, why would he give you a pba card? :confused:

Originally posted by fourplay

If the sergeant just caught you having sex with his daughter, why would he give you a pba card? :confused:

maybe she told him how fucking great i am in bed and he appreciated the boning i gave his daughter, .... i dont know.... but its gotten me out of three tickets and they still havent taken it away .