Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bathroom attendants in clubs

Something to add to the clubbing expenses... the price of pissing (reminds me of public toilets that I've been to in other countries) :)

anyhow...

Do you tip them every time you use the facilities (and they give you soap and towels)? If not, then how often?

Also, how much do you give each time?

Do you prefer their presence or not?

i just ignore them. never make eye contact, or its all over, cuz then u feel bad and u feel like u gotta leave a tip. i dont let them turn on the faucet for me, i dont let them fill up my water bottle, and i dont take the paper towel they're tryin to hand me, i just grab one from the pile next to the guy instead. then i walk out, never giving him a tip. no matter how many times i go to take a piss.

Personally, I abhor bathroom attendants. especially in tiny crap bathrooms. I find it offensive that I have to pay someone for the priviledge of relieving myself. and I hate the way the attendants hoard all the towels so you're stupidly left there dripping searching for a towel and then have to feel ingratiated towards them. I think it's a cheap and low way for the owners to make $.

but...

I also know that the person in there is just trying to make a living like everyone else. and it's not their fault that the club charges for the stupid function of handing someone a towel.

I tip $1 the first time I go into the bathroom and I make eye contact with the attendant so they remember I'm the one that tipped them. I figure that first $1 sets me for the night, unless I'm going in there, like, 20x or something. I try to fill my water bottle in the bathroom. if the attendant takes it and fills it for me, I tip a $1, which is still much cheaper than the $5 for a new bottle.

FG

actually . . . bathroom attendants rely on YOUR tips as their salary . . . the club owners do not make shit from those people, they are put there so you guys can have all the little candies and things that you like, hairspray or whatever . . . oh, and you know what else? the money that was spent on all those little goodies comes out of the pocket of the attendant . . . so maybe you should think twice before you are too cheap to give them a dollar when they are spending their money for you . . .

~ brandie ~

just do what i do, dont wash your hands :D And that goddam attendant at centrofly never lets me fill my bottle goddammit now THATS what pisses me off. First they take my cap then i cant even refill it??? Spending 30 bucks a night on fucking water is bullshit :mad:

I just hate when the bathroom attendants beg for money. I hate that shit, they used to do it in the tunnel all the time in the girls bathroom. Follow u around all the time, give me money..give me money...etc. I used to be like whatever. Theres times when u just have money for admission and a water bottle and sometimes u dont have extra money to tip. I dont mind tiping if i got extra money on me but mostly I just have for entrance n bottle of water...lol...hey money is tight these days...as for me.

Uggh, yeah it's annoying. BUT I figure, hey they're struggling worse than I am. I only tip the first time though. Unless maybe I use a lot of the lotion/perfume/what-have-you. If I had to pay a buck every time I peed!?- fuggidaboudit!

I think something like a cigarette/candy girl walking around the club would be much more useful.

i hate those bastards, they are like a legalized version of the squeege men. if i needed assistance with my leak process, i would see a doctor. theres no reason for them to be there. 'excuse me sir, can i hold your cock while you take a leak? only $1!" what kind of a shit is this? hey there are lotsa people struggling to make a buck, but this job is the lowest of the low. its lower than the squeegemen and the guy who sells you those deaf cards. so you are deaf, dont feel sorry for yourself, get a fucking job, look at helen keller!

Originally posted by tribal

i hate those bastards, they are like a legalized version of the squeege men. if i needed assistance with my leak process, i would see a doctor. theres no reason for them to be there. 'excuse me sir, can i hold your cock while you take a leak? only $1!" what kind of a shit is this? hey there are lotsa people struggling to make a buck, but this job is the lowest of the low. its lower than the squeegemen and the guy who sells you those deaf cards. so you are deaf, dont feel sorry for yourself, get a fucking job, look at helen keller!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH..that was halarious... but i hear ya man.. I tip the if i got extra money. But like the other guy was sayin about upscale places. The old chef at my job said that there was this really fancy ass resturaunt or hotel (i cant remember) that he knew of and there was a waiting list to be a doorman...he said that the doorman would make close to 150k a year.. THATS REDICULOUS. and like if people asked what he did for a living and said that he was a doorman there that he was like well respected for having a good job. shits crazy!!

peace out

gianni