Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Myths Coke & Herion in Pills

Omg my pill is soo smacky it must have Coke in it, BULLSHIT.. I was sooo fucked it must be the Herion in it, Bullshit...The pill u gave me has brown speckles in it I dont want to do Herion, BULLSHIT..............

Cutting E with C & K is myth, its a bullshit myth........ Yes one time a pill sent in to be tested did have one of them in it because of the fact the police are trying to fuck with people's minds...

Come on now look how much it cost, you actually think a chemist actually will pay that cost....Are u actually going to listen to your dealer?Alot of those speckles are binders that will hold a pill together.You can go to an GNC and get binders actually..Alot of stuff can be used for an binder...;)

WHAT IS MOST OFTEN FOUND IN "ECSTASY" PILLS?

(based on chemicals present in lab-tested pills)

MDMA

Binders with no effects

MDA

MDEA

Dextromethorphan (DXM)

Caffeine

Ephedrine (a mild stimulant)

PMA

Acetaminophen (basically tylenol)

Chlorpheniramine (found in cold meds; sedative effects)

Ketamine (fairly rare)

Methamphetamine (also rare)

this reminds me of about a month ago that this girl at my school was talking about e and stuff, and how she'd never do it again because "nowadays they put coke and heroin in the pills"

OMGGG THIS GOT ME SO FUCKING MAD, I WAS LIKE NO THEY DONT IT WOULD COST TOO MUCH, AND SHE JUST DIDNT WANNA HEAR IT, LIKE WHAT SHE WAS SAYING WAS RITE AND SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT YEAHHHHHH RITEEE OMGGGG

SO IT GOT TO A POINT WHERE I HADDA STOP THE CONVO I WAS THAT MAD

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST DUMB AND DONT WANNA LISTEN

heroin? come on! that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard... take for instance the obvious: when you're rolling, your pupils are like saucers... and when you're on heroin your pupils are the size of a pin hole... it so fucking stupid that people are still arguing about this....:blank::(:mad::flame:

i had someone tell me that the other day and had absolutely no clue what i was talking about....im likke real extc is mdma,,,,shes like whats that.....im like xtc and shes like no xtc is made up of all different drugs put together....im lilke aight were not having this conversation and i changed the topic....

just felt like telling that story

Originally posted by msoprano13

i had someone tell me that the other day and had absolutely no clue what i was talking about....im likke real extc is mdma,,,,shes like whats that.....im like xtc and shes like no xtc is made up of all different drugs put together....im lilke aight were not having this conversation and i changed the topic....

just felt like telling that story

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH see people like that make me soooooooooo madddd omgggg

why do people gotta be so dumb and ignorant, and the worst is that they THINK they know what there are talking about wtf

:mad: :mad:

Myths Coke & Herion in Pills

Omg my pill is soo smacky it must have Coke in it, BULLSHIT.. I was sooo fucked it must be the Herion in it, Bullshit...The pill u gave me has brown speckles in it I dont want to do Herion, BULLSHIT..............

Cutting E with C & K is myth, its a bullshit myth........ Yes one time a pill sent in to be tested did have one of them in it because of the fact the police are trying to fuck with people's minds...

Come on now look how much it cost, you actually think a chemist actually will pay that cost....Are u actually going to listen to your dealer?Alot of those speckles are binders that will hold a pill together.You can go to an GNC and get binders actually..Alot of stuff can be used for an binder...

MDMA

Binders with no effects

MDA

MDEA

Dextromethorphan (DXM)

Caffeine

PMA

Ketamine (fairly rare)

=============================================

Is 100 % correct. MDMA is a very weird substance. It has some chemical bond that don't accept most binding agents so there for it makes it difficult to make a small pill with large amounts of MDMA . As I am sure most of you know If you think back the pills that gave you to most trippy feeling were the ones that fell apart in your hands or disapeared in your pockets. this has to do with the higher MDMA content. Now if you are talking capsules then we are talking a whole new ball game. Actully a whole new planet. WoW Chemistry Really paid off

Originally posted by romy20

this reminds me of about a month ago that this girl at my school was talking about e and stuff, and how she'd never do it again because "nowadays they put coke and heroin in the pills"

OMGGG THIS GOT ME SO FUCKING MAD, I WAS LIKE NO THEY DONT IT WOULD COST TOO MUCH, AND SHE JUST DIDNT WANNA HEAR IT, LIKE WHAT SHE WAS SAYING WAS RITE AND SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT YEAHHHHHH RITEEE OMGGGG

SO IT GOT TO A POINT WHERE I HADDA STOP THE CONVO I WAS THAT MAD

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST DUMB AND DONT WANNA LISTEN

i know, i hate when people dont listen but you KNOW youre right :mad:

thats like that bullshit about cid having rat posion in it..little do people know its the oxidation of the lsd chemicals that form that nasty shit that makes your joints hurt and whatnot..keep the shit cool, dry and out of the sun. Dont put it in the freezer cux that doesnt do it any good either...ignorence sure is bliss..and there are alot of blissfull mutherfuckers out there...

or so ive heard :)

Originally posted by princesslolita

MDMA

Binders with no effects

MDA

MDEA

Dextromethorphan (DXM)

Caffeine

PMA

Ketamine (fairly rare)

. . agreed, the Brown Lady is Waaaaaay to expensive to cut into E, especially when the base manufaturing cost of each bean is a whopping $0.50 when done in quantity. . . it's amazing how myths propagate aint it?. . . two other substances that are sometimes (often times down south) found in pills are LSD and Mescal . . Mescal rolls are dope (pun intended)! It's a fun fun FUN roll . . .

i was talking to my friend who's from bumblefuck PA and told her that it's a myth about heroin... doesn't make sense bc it's more expensive and she's like no it's not heroin is so much cheaper i can get ya a bag (or whatever) for 5 bucks... i don't know shit about heroin.. but is she totally wrong?

Originally posted by millertime22

i was talking to my friend who's from bumblefuck PA and told her that it's a myth about heroin... doesn't make sense bc it's more expensive and she's like no it's not heroin is so much cheaper i can get ya a bag (or whatever) for 5 bucks... i don't know shit about heroin.. but is she totally wrong?

. . . It's not cheap, a couple of friends I had were paying out the ass, like 70 a gram, for really good tek. . . that stuff was horrible. . . It's such a bad drug . . :(