Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Do U Cure Blue Balls?

DJGaryMatthews

Originally posted by fierydesire

are u sure ur not the one with the issue...? I always though that that was some kind of myth so that the gilr can help you um bust your nut. Like a ploy I mean:confused:

no its really not me. i was just talkin to mike(trancerxn112) about his situation. seems a girl did him pretty dirty last nite, and he cant get rid of the blue balls. i dont think its a ploy, cuz i dont think he was tryin to get me to help him bust his nut. jesus christ i hope not

Originally posted by xtcgspot

no its really not me. i was just talkin to mike(trancerxn112) about his situation. seems a girl did him pretty dirty last nite, and he cant get rid of the blue balls. i dont think its a ploy, cuz i dont think he was tryin to get me to help him bust his nut. jesus christ i hope not

:laugh: :laugh: Well for some reason I though that blue balls were a myth...just like a psychological thing...aww if its true I hope your boy feels better, perhaps you should go over there and help him out ...ahhaha :puke:...well maybe he should rub it out;)

how about.....no!!

this is his goddamn problem. i just was gonna get some advice for him.

poor kid, first he gets blue balls, then i blow up his spot on a public messageboard. HAHA!!!

oh man sorry to joke abt it. I guess its reallypainful...Um so I guess you would know nothing abt either;)

Originally posted by deeznutz

blueballs sucks!!!!!!!!! women that get you that hot are obligated to get you offfff!!!!!!

you know what fuck the obligation. What about all the times you bust a nut and um we are left hanging? Where is the obligation you guys have to lets us finish:rolleyes: Hmm....so if you do get blue balls...just fuckin rub it out and stop bitchin:tongue: ;)

Guest gabo

well sweetie u can tease so bad that the guy can get blue balls;)

hmmm Im just guessing, nope never gave any guy blue balls.. :rolleyes: I finish the business;)

I could use some finishing off!

Guest gabo

well, you keep on stallin luv.....hmm cum on over, and I'll finish you off the right way:hump: or from the back with hair pullin;)

sounds good to me

trancerxn112 would like to know. he's got a real bad case. someone help out this poor young fellow

jerk off or have sex...

an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...

so by those words alone you shouldnt even be in this preDICKament... and next time if there is a next and i hope for you sake there isnt... jerk off in her house and make her watch... maybe thatll stimulate the girl and shell take over and blah blah... use your imagination...