Clubplanet Nightlife Community

factory friday.... dying??

i went there for the first time last since since aug 24, and i find the club empty...eve tho Dave Ralph was supposed to be there. Over the summer it was packed every since friday nite and ende arund 8am, ad last nite they kicked us out at 5:30, and the msic wasnt even that good - all vocals

So did everyone just get fed up wit SF or sumtin??

Originally posted by airatomic

i went there for the first time last since since aug 24, and i find the club empty...eve tho Dave Ralph was supposed to be there. Over the summer it was packed every since friday nite and ende arund 8am, ad last nite they kicked us out at 5:30, and the msic wasnt even that good - all vocals

So did everyone just get fed up wit SF or sumtin??

yea sf friday is dying casue they cancelled vicious so hardly anyone from the board goes there anymore

To be honest I don't think a majority of the club is made up of CP members.

I think SF's peak this year was when Exit was closed for so long, people were just pouring into SF, and now that Exit is back, they lost alot of people.

Dave Ralph cancelled a week before, so it shouldn't have been a shock when he wasn't there.

Oh well, SF will peak again, give it time.

Originally posted by msoprano13

yea sf friday is dying casue they cancelled vicious so hardly anyone from the board goes there anymore

I don't think that is the reason LOL... CP'ers weren't the only people there on fridays and by no way made up a big majority.... FRidays are just getting bad now...People are goin to other clubs on fridays(EXIT) or whatever... The time to go is on Saturdays.. That party will never die out..The best club in NYC:D

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

Well if thats the case, you miss the best club party IN NYC on SAturday.. Too bad you feel like that.

sf sat is like the only sat night party right now...espicailly for afterhours....and i dont wanna hear l exit from anyone casue it is a totally different crowd there on sat then sf on sat.....

in due time there will be some major players coming back into the club scene....we just have to be patient

Originally posted by msoprano13

sf sat is like the only sat night party right now...espicailly for afterhours....and i dont wanna hear well exit from anyone casue it is a totally different crowd there on sat then sf on sat.....

in due time there will be some major players coming back into the club scene....we just have to be patient

IMO SF will still be the best party IN NEW YORK.. It always was and always will be...

SF Fridays is never really packed on a consistent basis like Exit Fridays. At one point in the year it could be the hottest Friday night party, and another point in the year it could suck balls. I think they did lose a lot from Vicious not being there. Maybe that's just one night, but it gets people to start going there. I remember when I never really went to Factory at all. Until Vicious starting doing his monthly thing there, so I started to go other weeks also, cause I enjoyed it so much when Vicious was there.

Originally posted by highmay

bring in the right in-house promoters, let Lodi do his thing on a regular basis...and theyll get SF fridays bumping again...

remember...SF focuses on the party, not which promoters bring in what type of crowd....

Thanks mad hoes. If Dave Raph cancelled a week ago then how come all the promoters didn't know about this. Someone should really tell them, SK13 mentioned it before and her source turned out to be correct. The only night that I will step foot in SF is if they have good talent.

Originally posted by teklord310

Thanks mad hoes. If Dave Raph cancelled a week ago then how come all the promoters didn't know about this. Someone should really tell them, SK13 mentioned it before and her source turned out to be correct. The only night that I will step foot in SF is if they have good talent.

OBVIOUSLY to keep the party alive!