Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Ladies??????????? Spiked Hair

vodkaredbull

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

What do all you fine women think about Spiked Hair????

What Kind of hair really Floats your boat???????? I guess I am in need of a change and I am going to the barber in a couple of days so I would like to know what will make all you cutties blush!!!:eek: :eek:

My Boyfriend has spikey hair and hes a cutie

maybe i should scan the picture of my hair when it was charged (when your whole entire head is spiked out, sort of like a punk look) i had it up to 10 inches before i had to cut it for a wedding. people at vinyl thought it was the coolest thing though :)

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

What do all you fine women think about Spiked Hair????

What Kind of hair really Floats your boat???????? I guess I am in need of a change and I am going to the barber in a couple of days so I would like to know what will make all you cutties blush!!!:eek: :eek:

SINCE THIS QUESTION WAS POSTED ON THE SEXBOARD

I MUST ASK WHICH BODY PART ARE U CONSIDERING HAVING SPIKEY?? HAHA

Originally posted by scoob-e

maybe i should scan the picture of my hair when it was charged (when your whole entire head is spiked out, sort of like a punk look) i had it up to 10 inches before i had to cut it for a wedding. people at vinyl thought it was the coolest thing though :)

10" :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :confused:

cut the spikes...

Im growing my hair out, I currently have short hair, trimmed down all around and combed forward with the front part pushed slightly forward... some of my friends say I look like that kid Kaya from temptation Island... in any event Im growing my hair to look like this clown...