Originally posted by atomicapples

you can tell alot by the persons clothes

money

status

taste

style

hobbies

etc

personally... my shit is all fucked up.. no matter how much clothes i buy i only wear a few items...

i have to disagree it all depends on the person's personaity

for example if a person likes expensive clothing, they'll buy it

just cause ur rich doesnt mean ull buy expensive clothing

and just cause ur poor doesnt mean ull buy cheap clothing

i know plenty of people who dont earn a lot but dress well

and i know plenty of people who earn more than 6figures and walk around in sweats all day

point being u cant tell a person's status or how much money they have by clothing

Style is and indivdualist type of thing.

I definetly think the man makes the clothes. It's all about the way this guy carries himself, and presents himself. Whether ur wearing a shirt from Armani or Wal-mart (most are made by the same manufacturer's anyway....just different labels) it all depends on the guys attitude and demeanor.

Originally posted by atomicapples

gambit is decribing me...

not on purpose mind you..it happened to me with my exfiance..i lost confidence in myself (long story) and instead of sticking by my side and helping me she jumped to the first dick she saw..whore..anyhow...just curious :)

Clothes Definatley make the man...

I feel like a better man when i wear my suits... and ppl treat me so much differently then when im not... I.e. If i go shopping after work everyone is pleasant, and calls me sir, ladies flirt with me, cashiers are thrilled to service me and basically kissing my ass... which is nice.. even though its as fake as britneys tits...

however if i go on a sat, hung over or just in lounging gear like a pair of sweats or swooshie pants and a tank top or just a tshirt, they treat me like shit, discourteous, no regard to my existence, give me attitude meanwhile they dont see the watch the on my hand or the wad of cash in my money clip stupid fucks...

Apples and I make theyre pitiful yearly salary in a fuckin month and theyre gonna give us atitude act like theyre better then us cause theyre wearing a dirt dog polyester suit they bought at triple discount cause they work there.. lmao... aiight. lmao...

sorry just the ramblings of a angry mad man...

(man i miss the good ole days... )