Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So am I going alone to see Hawtin at LL?????

Is there anyone else going, or is everyone going to see S&D??

Just curious, cause it seems like most people are going to Cipriani's or however you spell it, but since I lost my fake ID a few weeks ago at Jade Terrace(I won't get into that now) it doesn't look like I can go to see them, so it's off to see Richie....

Wow that was a whole lot of not-needed typing, hahaha

So is anyone else going????

-Scotty-

hey scotty, WHY DON'T YOU CRY ABOUT IT!!!!!

we should just find some fakes any way we can, maybe we'll get lucky, if not, Hawtin will be just fine, neway, it will be a downer seein S&D in some fancy catering hall with a 21+ crowd....of course I'm just saying that to make myself feel better, cause we all know they are gonna drop a kick ass homecoming, oh well, they'll be back again at some point*sigh* the point is I CANT WAIT to get back to ClubNYC and back into the life..." Every time I try to get out, they pull me back in!" long live twilo...

Senor Miguel

Why don't you blow me, haha, yeah I agree, they are going to probably drop a kick ass set, but the crowd is going to be ridiculous, which is why I chose not to see them sometimes at Twilo becuase of all the fucken hype they got, Hawtin should be good, Mike come freggin home already......

Should we possibly set up a Turkey Day Meetup at the wonderful Limelight?????

-Scotty-

oh and Mike, you need to start picking up your cell phone when it rings, thats how it works, when the phone starts making sounds, press the talk button, and believe it or not, there will be someone on the other end to talk to, it doesn't just make noises to bug you out, HAHAHA LMAO!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-Scotty-

unless the club god who controlls money and comps looks down and smiles on me (which the cheap bastard never does), i'll probably go to Hawtin too. there'll be more space to dance for sure, and whatever money i save from not going to S&D i can spend on crack!

clubmousey Mikey!! will you be there?? god, i'd love to see you! what happened to you??

Originally posted by clubmouse

hey scotty, WHY DON'T YOU CRY ABOUT IT!!!!!

we should just find some fakes any way we can, maybe we'll get lucky, if not, Hawtin will be just fine, neway, it will be a downer seein S&D in some fancy catering hall with a 21+ crowd....of course I'm just saying that to make myself feel better, cause we all know they are gonna drop a kick ass homecoming, oh well, they'll be back again at some point*sigh* the point is I CANT WAIT to get back to ClubNYC and back into the life..." Every time I try to get out, they pull me back in!" long live twilo...

Senor Miguel

i dont think getting a fake to see sasha and digweed would be getting lucky.

i am 21 and if i was going to be in ny, i would choose to see hawtin and aquaviva over sasha and digweed. ive seen all of these djs spin a few times and i personally get into hawtin and aquaviva more than s & d. there is so much hype surrounding the whole sasha and digweed thing, seems like its more about saying you saw them than it is about the actual music.

seriously, people need to give hawtin and aquaviva more credit, the music at LL is gonna be insane. its a disgrace to see people going to see hawtin/aquaviva because they cant get into the sasha and digweed party.

:blank:

You know what...

S&D would have been interesting to see at Cipriani and all that crap but....

...My friends are having a mini-reunion at LL...

...I see CP heads going over with my gentle sir friends Hacker and Scotty leading the charge...

...I'll be entertained by arguably the world's most famous anvil-rimmed-glasses-wearing bald Canadian...

...and I foresee myself ripping a new bloody crater in the main dancefloor in the most sacriligious church in the world...

Now I just have to ask one question....

...What could be better?