Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do u deal....

klohe

with a bad fuck????

Ok...I know there has been a point in all our freaky lives when u finally get to that moment when u have him/her tangled in the sheets and they were absolutely clueless!!!!! How did u deal???

I basically just stop all action...keep him still and just ride him my way till I cum...:D

i dont like to make people feel uncomfortable BUT it depends how i feel about the person... if i really like the person, of course its ok if they dont know what they are doing, if im just in it for an orgasm (which is never the case), i would probably fake and ignore them from then on.

ouch!!!!!! ya know my side kinda hurts......ouch!!!!!!!!! yep its the ovary cramp...its at it again!!!!!!!....sorry babe but i cant do this......my shit is hurting way too much......im just gonna get my things and go home, put on an ice pack and ill give you a call later on ::sometimenextlifetime:: :tongue:

Originally posted by clubkat

ouch!!!!!! ya know my side kinda hurts......ouch!!!!!!!!! yep its the ovary cramp...its at it again!!!!!!!....sorry babe but i cant do this......my shit is hurting way too much......im just gonna get my things and go home, put on an ice pack and ill give you a call later on ::sometimenextlifetime:: :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: