Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spikes

edubs01

I know that there have been other topics of this nature. I used the Bed Head Manipulator to get the spikey/messy look going. I want to switch to something else. What other products are good to get the spikey/messy look going. I was told that Ice Spiker is the shit except that it takes days to get out of your hair. Also I have highlights in my hair so I am concerned that itm ight strip the color away. Any suggestions? Peace - Edubs

Originally posted by edubs01

I know that there have been other topics of this nature. I used the Bed Head Manipulator to get the spikey/messy look going. I want to switch to something else. What other products are good to get the spikey/messy look going. I was told that Ice Spiker is the shit except that it takes days to get out of your hair. Also I have highlights in my hair so I am concerned that itm ight strip the color away. Any suggestions? Peace - Edubs

crew~fiber

and what color are your highlites?? most guys unless a red or blue color have blonde~~>which is bleach....which brings your hair to a lighter level....this means it strips the color out of your hair...meaning....nothing can strip this color from your hair because the blonde is simply lack of color! this may not make sense to you...but what i am saying is...if your highlites are simply bleached out...don't worry about fucking up the color...just make sure u moisturize!;)

• 2 weeks later...

ICE SPIKER GETS YOU HAIR HARD WAY TO QUICK, SO YOU DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY WIT YOUR HAIR AND IT IS SO FUKIN HARD TO GET OUT. I THINK ICE MOLDER IS THE BEST ONE I HAVE USED SO FAR CAUSE IT DOESNT MAKE YOUR HAIR HARD AS SPIKER PLUS IT IS EASY TO TAKE OUT.THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS WHEN I WASH MY HAIR AFTER THE CLUB CAUSE THE WHOLE CLUB SMELL COMES BACK TO YOUR HOUSE WIT YOU. FUKIN GROSS:puke:

Originally posted by origskeemr

ICE SPIKER GETS YOU HAIR HARD WAY TO QUICK, SO YOU DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY WIT YOUR HAIR AND IT IS SO FUKIN HARD TO GET OUT. I THINK ICE MOLDER IS THE BEST ONE I HAVE USED SO FAR CAUSE IT DOESNT MAKE YOUR HAIR HARD AS SPIKER PLUS IT IS EASY TO TAKE OUT.THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS WHEN I WASH MY HAIR AFTER THE CLUB CAUSE THE WHOLE CLUB SMELL COMES BACK TO YOUR HOUSE WIT YOU. FUKIN GROSS:puke:

u don't wash your hair!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: u and your pink highlites! LOL!!!! *muah*

Originally posted by origskeemr

try wetting your hair a little bit if youre having trouble

Originally posted by dcsglow

Dude, you wanna see spikes...just wait until I get Vixenfoxxy, or DaVe to post the pics we took at GLOW...you will see SPIKES...

I'll keep you in suspense.:D

"dude"... i am not into very pointy spikes like skaters or ravers... i am into the more classy look... thats why my spikes arent pointy...

ehh i dont come out good in picturess :( :( but these r the pics i have online... 1st pic is like 1-2 years ago, the 2nd pic.. my friend felt like teesting his camera so he just took a quick pic of me (sorry its not clear)... and the 3rd pic is my school pic... lol i came out kinda cross eyed but anyway... there u go belladiva :tongue: :tongue:

SeXtAcY911-1.jpg

SeXtAcY911-3178.jpg

SeXtAcY911-7790.jpg

Originally posted by edubs01

Kenra Pomade, or BIG SEXY HAIR is like a really thick gel... thick as hell and you can make anything, spikes devil horns, pseudo dreads whatever... its pretty ill shit...