Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meetup places for next week

vicman

I wanna start this thread so we can discuss possible meetup places and times for next week.

1. Dave Seaman on Thu22. Anyone going to this?

2. Deep Dish on Fri23. Usual meetup is usually "shady's" corner around the subwoofer.

3. PvD & Ultraworld @ DC Armory on Sat24.

4. DJ Tiesto @ GLOW on Sat24. Usual meetup is under the stairs to the VIP section.

Suggestions, reccomendations, anything, anybody?

By the way, who in the DC board is definitely 100% going to S&D next week? Meetup somewhere up there?

:confused:

Yup, your right on that count, lots of people around the subwoofer and I think that for DD it will be packed. Bathroom hallway would be better space wise, and will be closer to the facilities in case anybody is :screwy::drunk: by that time and needs to :gas::puke:

What time do you guys usually meet up there? 1?

Just wanted to bump the thread to the top and ask what would be good meet up places for next week, especially the Armory for PvD since I think some of us are going to that.

Prtetty much I think, the 2 regular meetup places can be used for Deep Dish @ Buzz (bathroom hall 1am) and Tiesto @ Glow (under the stairs to the VIP section 1am ...uh or a bit later since PvD ends it @ 2, maybe 3am...but oh well: who is going for Teisto?)

For PvD maybe in the hallway between in bteween the 2 bathrooms are located?

Suggestions?

Vic,

I am going to Tiesto, and I just bought tickets right now, are they pretty good about honoring tickets? i talked with this guy at the Glow phone line and he said that I go to the VIP line and tell them I have tickets and get right in, are they pretty good about this kind of stuff? I know there is a club here I n Boston and one time I got F'd on some tickets.

im pressing my mom into giving me money to go too buzz on friday!...(long story dont ask)

anyway i wont know what time i'll get their probably around 1130...any time after the main room is open is more likely

so we are still doing the kids in the hallway thing by the subwoofers??????????:confused:

:D :D later babies

Originally posted by vicman

I thikn it will be the hallway to the bathoroom at the usual time of 1am. More people think it will be easier there. PLUS it does have extra lighting compared to the subwoofer area AND its conviniently close to the loo.

yeah we just have to watch out for the people that would be going into and out of the bathroom:tongue:

but look for me i'll be in all black with a silver belt;)

Originally posted by goldenx

but look for me i'll be in all black with a silver belt;)

You already know what your going to wear on Friday? :eek:

Umm, I still dont, so I dont know if giving a description of myself will be all that helpful as I probably look like any other guy in there....gee...lets see: ok, i'll make sure to wear blue jeans and my pair of orange shoes and a black sleeveless t-shirt....i just hope it isnt freezing on Friday :D

Originally posted by zaguero

What about meeting upstairs where the bar and pool tables are located? It that place to popular?

Hey Vic, why don't you were your sandals? They were a hit on last Saturday..hehe:D

Zaguero man, silly boy, my sandals dont match with my jeans :D

I think the orange shoes are a bit more easily recoignized.

Part of the reason upstairs might not be a good idea is that that area is 21+, the bathroom is for free for all of us to enjoy as is the hallway and I think that a few of us will be making constant trips there this upcoming weekend :puke:

You already know what your going to wear on Friday? :eek:

Umm, I still dont, so I dont know if giving a description of myself will be all that helpful as I probably look like any other guy in there....gee...lets see: ok, i'll make sure to wear blue jeans and my pair of orange shoes and a black sleeveless t-shirt....i just hope it isnt freezing on Friday :D

i willl be looking for u with thos orange shoes on:laugh:

So 1am in the hallway to the bathroom will be the meeting place? I will be there, and yes I already have an idea of what I will be wearing, I will have on those infamous hip huggers, and glitter, glitter is the name of the game. And where you ask?? On my face! Girls are good like that, planning a week in advance what they will be wearing...:D

Originally posted by prplhz

So 1am in the hallway to the bathroom will be the meeting place? I will be there, and yes I already have an idea of what I will be wearing, I will have on those infamous hip huggers, and glitter, glitter is the name of the game. And where you ask?? On my face! Girls are good like that, planning a week in advance what they will be wearing...:D

ummm..will you be wearing skivies under those hip huggers? :D :D

Ok, hip huggers and glitter...oh hey, wait...thats 1am hallway to the bathroom for Deep Dish on Friday, you wont be here until Saturday, right?

I dunno about Radiate yet, i was thinking around 4pm in the hallway between the bathrooms.

Oh sorry a little slow on the up take, I thought we where talking about PVD. So 4pm, I think I might not be there until 5, so can we say maybe 5:30 or so, I have to drive from NYC on saturday and don't want to be going to crazy trying to get to radiate?

Originally posted by crank47

This may be hard to pull off at Radiate, but how about multiple meet-ups during the day for people who get there early, in-between and late? Yeah, right, this isn't going to happen...

I would like to suggest at least one meetup at the beer garden or whatever they're doing for alcohol. That way, Shady can get drunk while waiting for people to show up. Shady like getting drunk. Shady need alcohol. Damn. Shady fried his brain last night. :(

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I would like to suggest at least one meetup at the beer garden or whatever they're doing for alcohol. That way, Shady can get drunk while waiting for people to show up. Shady like getting drunk. Shady need alcohol. Damn. Shady fried his brain last night. :(

I will actually second shady's idea, its brilliant:

here is why it will work:

1. There is going to be a beer tent somewhere.

2. The beer tent is easily recognized.

3. We need beer.

4. We can do something prodctive while waiting for people.

5. We can pass out while waiting for people.

So basically I think that we should all go to the beer tent at the accorded hours and look for a dude with spikey hair who is passed out :D

I will actually second shady's idea, its brilliant:

here is why it will work:

1. There is going to be a beer tent somewhere.

2. The beer tent is easily recognized.

3. We need beer.

4. We can do something prodctive while waiting for people.

5. We can pass out while waiting for people.

So basically I think that we should all go to the beer tent at the accorded hours and look for a dude with spikey hair who is passed out :D

Hehe. A dude with spikey hair who's passed out, huh? Who is THAT loser??

Hey! Wait a minute! You talkin' about me??

But yeah, I do have some brilliant ideas every once in a while. Like the time I came up with the idea to fly a kite in a thunderstorm and invented electricity.

So, meetup at the bathroom. What times? :D

And you know you're gonna have to make an **Official** post on this, right, Vic? And you should probably do it today or tomorrow, since everyone will be gone Thursday and possibly Friday. And while you're at it, you should probably do an **Official** post about Deep Dish as well. Oh, and make them separate threads, in order to avoid confusion.

Oh, and don't forget my coffee. Black. And some donuts, too. :D