Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fallen to sleep :(

princesslolita

LMAO...

Heres the scenario... a while back im with this girl were at her place where going at it blah blah blah, and she horrible i think this was the first time she even saw a dick (or maybe one this big hahah j/k) and shes sucking and pulling and doing God knows what down there and I pass out from too much liquor... then I wake up like startled and look down and this girl has her head on my stomach pulling for dear life.. i dont know how long i was passed out but it seemed like a fair amount of time... and i started lauging and i was like beb beb... call it quits its not you it must be the liquor, its not gonna happen... so then she has this huge grin on her face out of dissappointment and I had to hold her and shit the whole night...

I remember this one time I was getting my groove on with a girl and it was pretty late... and after a while (like an hour or so) I look down and shes out. So I decided it was a good time for a nap, we woke up a few hours later and got back to it.

I think I might have crashed during sex before to, sometimes sleep just seems to catch up with me.

Originally posted by princesslolita

Has that ever happened to you?? While u was getting eaten? This happened to me before. That proves what a good job he was doing, lol..

No. BUt thats some funny shit, he must have been really bad. I could never fall asleep during that, but I can see your point.