Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Celebrity Would U Want To Fuck?

axel-a-promos

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok for all the fellas on here who dig the hot older women how bout....KRISTEN CLOKE a.k.a. Ms. VALERIE LEWTON from the 2000 movie, FINAL DESTINATION (the hot teacher whose house burns down). mmmmmmm she's fuckin hot...i actually thought she was one of the students in the movie when i saw it. she's like 34-35 but hot as a motherfuck...i'd definitely give it to her Quoth-style. ;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

hell yeah. the teacher is one fine piece off celebrity ass...

yea but..she is mine so fuck off..and btw...i need some shirts to ironed and a wrinkly pussy ironed as well and supposedly yer a better ironer than i am...so im leavin the duties to you. So make sure that i have my armani dress shirt *funny, i dont wear that preppy faggot shit* ironed and on a hanger and be sure to iron dr. ruth's wrinkly pussy...um..that will be all. hither now....hither.

*damn im one strange motherfucker*

you have some severe inferiority complex going on there...

take it easy captain... and Its not my fault you cant afford that "preppy faggot shit"... maybe you should be posting on the " I hate my guidance couselor" board and not flipping out here on me for no reason...

you have some severe inferiority complex going on there...

take it easy captain... and Its not my fault you cant afford that "preppy faggot shit"... maybe you should be posting on the " I hate my guidance couselor" board and not flipping out here on me for no reason...

lol

neons rule~!~!~!

OMG how could i forget Jude Law?! good god his voice alone could make me come...

also, colin farrell (tigerland)

jared leto

rupert everett (who cares if he's gay... )

harrison ford circa han solo days

and... call me crazy, but jimmy fallon is just too cute!!! i would so do him

Colin Ferguson - that black guy who killed all the ppl on the LIRR??

Jay Leno - from the tonight show???

Rupert Murdock - the owner of FOX Tv???

Henry Ford - the auto giant???

you have a sick fantasy going on here sista...

:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*btw, i liked my guidancee counselor and wasnt at all goin off on you, im just random, dont mind me im harmless* :spin:

Colin Ferguson - that black guy who killed all the ppl on the LIRR??

Jay Leno - from the tonight show???

Rupert Murdock - the owner of FOX Tv???

Henry Ford - the auto giant???

you have a sick fantasy going on here sista...

:D

dg, you just looove fuckin with me don't you? :half: but you couldn't think of a way to spoof on jude... wait i even thought of one now, so nevermind....

i guess your avatar just throws me off... i think in all your posts youre yelling...(or falling down stairs lol j/k) its cool i dont take offense i was just thrown off guard by your rantings and ramblings...

hither.

:laugh: :laugh: yea no doubt bro, see im just naturally fuckin crazy ...you'd have to chill with me in person to understand me more and since the boards dont have tonal emotion...its hard to know how someone is saying it...but 99% of what i say is sarcasm...and just posting cause i feel like it....hehe rantings and ramblings ?? nah hardly. just gotta follow my sarcasm...hopefully we meet up at a CP meetup or club or some bullshit and you'll piss yer pants.

Originally posted by spiegrl

dg, you just looove fuckin with me don't you? :half: but you couldn't think of a way to spoof on jude... wait i even thought of one now, so nevermind....

jude who??? i didnt even see that post... fuck .... if iwouldve i prolly wouldve came up with something.. .what is it JUDE X ???

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: :laugh: yea no doubt bro, see im just naturally fuckin crazy ...you'd have to chill with me in person to understand me more and since the boards dont have tonal emotion...its hard to know how someone is saying it...but 99% of what i say is sarcasm...and just posting cause i feel like it....hehe rantings and ramblings ?? nah hardly. just gotta follow my sarcasm...hopefully we meet up at a CP meetup or club or some bullshit and you'll piss yer pants.

lol... aiight. btw if you make me piss my pants... then youll be the one doing the ironing and cleaning...

lol... aiight. btw if you make me piss my pants... then youll be the one doing the ironing and cleaning...

:confused: :confused: dg, did u hate yer guidance counselor when you were younger? *remember dont take offense to this post cause my avatar is a pissed off cow, it doesnt mean that im a pissed off Quoth, it means my cow is pissed*

lol... i didnt have any guidance counselors... i hated all the faculty staff... i was always in trouble (not like crazy person trouble, but i was always getting repramanded for doing funny shit etc. ask apples ) and they gave me poor advice and guidance...

lol... i didnt have any guidance counselors... i hated all the faculty staff... i was always in trouble (not like crazy person trouble, but i was always getting repramanded for doing funny shit etc. ask apples ) and they gave me poor advice and guidance...

hehe wow no doubt sounds like me...i was fuckin voted class clown of my senior year 1999 and like of course my parents said..."this is what we pya $4,000 a year for you to do?" but like...i usta alwayssssssssss get in trouble as well..but for just doing really random funny shit like freshman year i had this enlgish teacher that i could get away with anything in, and so i just decided to climb up on the desk and walk the ledge of the chalkboard as if i were walking on a ledge of building....even better was during final exams when me and my friend anthony finished our exams and brought forks and knives and paper plates and ate SPAM while the rest of the class took their exam. They just looked at us like we were weird or sumen yet, they are the weird ones cause they are takin an exam and yet, we just copyed off each other and were done and just eating like "normal" people. :laugh: trust me...i have manyyyyyyy funny stories from my crazy torrid days of high school....which werent that long ago being that im 20 hehe.

Oh yeah apples told me about that marco cruz!!! :laugh: