Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Celebrity Would U Want To Fuck?

axel-a-promos

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ughhhhhhhhh god mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuckin-A christ. lemme just tell you that fuckin KATIE COURIC from the NBC TODAY show is just sooooooooooooooooo fuckin hot and bangable. Jesus christ older women rock and some of them are hot as a motherfuck and she is definitely one of them i think she is like 35 or some shit..but i would still put my 20 yr old dicken's cider. I come home from work like every morning at like 8am and see her yumm ass on fuckin tv...i was watching her do an interview and shit and holy fuck the camera was panned far away and it revealedher short skirt and fuckin knee high FUCK-ME boots ughhhhhhhhh can i just drool on my keyboard or what?? That mouth of hers is just like mmmmmmm perfect to suck my cock cause like its a perfect mouth for a perfect cock.

Originally posted by quoth

ughhhhhhhhh god mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuckin-A christ. lemme just tell you that fuckin KATIE COURIC from the NBC TODAY show is just sooooooooooooooooo fuckin hot and bangable. Jesus christ older women rock and some of them are hot as a motherfuck and she is definitely one of them i think she is like 35 or some shit..but i would still put my 20 yr old dicken's cider. I come home from work like every morning at like 8am and see her yumm ass on fuckin tv...i was watching her do an interview and shit and holy fuck the camera was panned far away and it revealedher short skirt and fuckin knee high FUCK-ME boots ughhhhhhhhh can i just drool on my keyboard or what?? That mouth of hers is just like mmmmmmm perfect to suck my cock cause like its a perfect mouth for a perfect cock.

Not to mention that she let them put a camera up her LEATHER CHEERIO!!!!!!

Originally posted by cocodulce76

all i have to say is Vin Diesel..oh and of course my all time fave Shemar Moore (Soul Train Host & Young and the Restless)

i saw soul train host and was like...WHAT YOU WANT TO FUCK DON CORNEILUS???? then re-read it and was like oh. my bad.

Originally posted by belladiva26

well, to me different looks are sexy:

Pretty boys =brad pitt, mark vanderloo (DKNY model),marcus schenkenburg (another supermodel)

latin = antonio sabato jr

thug = DMX

thats all i can think of for now :D

My Mom Swears I look like DMX... she loves him...

she got a rough ryders tattoo on her breasts....