Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Celebrity Would U Want To Fuck?

axel-a-promos

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

oh another oldie but goodie, geena davis...

along with Sophia Loren, Mae West, betty grable (in that one really famous pic of her) and Marilyn Monroe... back in theyre day...

right on bro..id fuck sophia loren right this instant i dont care if she is 50 or 60...did u see grumpier old men?? i mean jesus still hot even now. oh...and raquel welch too....and dont forget an oldie but goodie.....Ornella Muti (Princess Aura from that lame ass 1980 movie..Flash Gordon) she is fuckin gorgous and like 50 sumen. take a look...

muti1.htm

Originally posted by quoth

right on bro..id fuck sophia loren right this instant i dont care if she is 50 or 60...did u see grumpier old men?? i mean jesus still hot even now. oh...and raquel welch too....and dont forget an oldie but goodie.....Ornella Muti (Princess Aura from that lame ass 1980 movie..Flash Gordon) she is fuckin gorgous and like 50 sumen. take a look...

muti1.htm

yeah i totally forgot raquel welch too on in her prime though not now...

damn right ornella muti is hot as well...

Originally posted by synderella420

Quoth I see u have excellent taste quite the ladies man!!!

I bet your mouth drools just thinking about eating her wrinkly old pussy! lol!! :laugh: :laugh:

did i mention that i am an experet at ironing? if worse comes to worse and she does indeed have a wrinkly old pussy..then ill just bring my Sunbeam Iron and iron her pussy like i do my clothes..yea that should do the job?

Originally posted by quoth

did i mention that i am an experet at ironing? if worse comes to worse and she does indeed have a wrinkly old pussy..then ill just bring my Sunbeam Iron and iron her pussy like i do my clothes..yea that should do the job?

I think they say black ad decker irons are the best ahahahahaha!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

hell yes... You cant bling if youre not fresh and clean... everything has to be crisp...

I Iron so well apples offered me $30 to do 10 of his shirts.. lmao... with starch... i turned him down..

lmfao!!!!!!!!!! He told me bout that lol!! His mother said you are big enough to do it your self lmao!!

I cant front tho my mommy still does my ironing and laundry!:)