Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*denny Tsettos Back At Exit - 12/1*

Info I read on another board.....

"Denny left World to do a Sat. night residency at KING with Ojeda. After four weeks King didn't do what they promised. Didn't do what eveyone expected. So Denny is doing Exit again starting Dec 1st. This is straight from his mouth. He is going to Bring Jason Ojeda with him two Saturdays a month. He will be playin from 12-5am. Then Junior goes on"

:)

"they didnt do what they promised" , oh and what was that....BRING A CROWD? Told you the "party " would only last 3 weeks. It must really be pathetic to , not only go crawling back to exit, but as a OPENING DJ!!!!!! gO DENNY, GO!!!!! Was it not your little "supportors" that said how much exit sucks and what a shitty club it is. Dont let david here you say that. Guess World was not so bad was it?. Why not just stay in your little jersey clubs, even those dumps you cant hold down. Jersey djs never make it in the BIG CITY! Go back to crappy jersey and stay where you belong. By the way, what other excuses do you have for this latest failure?

Originally posted by Denny Tsettos

Jason Ojeda and myself will be playing together at Exit every Saturday night from 12-6AM starting

December 1st. Following our set Junior will take over the controls and work his magic til Sunday afternoon.

Thanks for the clarification Denny. Can't wait to hear you two spin together, then Junior takes over for you. Thats a good party.

denny tsettos exit???never was there when he was there, so couldn't say how it was. but now denny there??? seems questionable. denny does wonderful down the shore, we all know this. why doesn't he stick to jersey???is the city that imprtant to him???or just the money???i couldn't tellya, maybe someone or even he could say. another post is bout what jersey needs. so maybe it is denny up north for the winter months is what jersey needs. most the people, at least the ones i know are from northern jersey anyways. could be wrong again but, they are from northern jersey. crossing the river is a bitch and always seems far. my personal opinion is he should stay in jersey. once again i don't know denny or anything about him. just know he plays damn good at temps. go to jersey and kick some ass. would get your crowd and then some. if you feel different then ok. just my 2 cents.

Promo homo,

tell me do you go to every venue Denny spins at just to critique him RIGHT!

Fuckin stalker!

Yeah I'm a Denny defender whatevuh!

I know I've heard the magic in his music time after time and I will continue to support him as long as I am not disappointed so poof be gone!

Tell me this, does your bitch get angry when you mumble Denny';s name in her ear, probably not she's used to being called a man

:mad:

Originally posted by jbravo

denny tsettos exit???never was there when he was there, so couldn't say how it was. but now denny there??? seems questionable. denny does wonderful down the shore, we all know this. why doesn't he stick to jersey???is the city that imprtant to him???or just the money???i couldn't tellya, maybe someone or even he could say. another post is bout what jersey needs. so maybe it is denny up north for the winter months is what jersey needs. most the people, at least the ones i know are from northern jersey anyways. could be wrong again but, they are from northern jersey. crossing the river is a bitch and always seems far. my personal opinion is he should stay in jersey. once again i don't know denny or anything about him. just know he plays damn good at temps. go to jersey and kick some ass. would get your crowd and then some. if you feel different then ok. just my 2 cents.

honestly...u should check it out. i know the whole denny doesn't play as well anywhere as he does at tempts...but...when he was at exit~>was nothing but great!

Originally posted by promo1

"they didnt do what they promised" , oh and what was that....BRING A CROWD? Told you the "party " would only last 3 weeks. It must really be pathetic to , not only go crawling back to exit, but as a OPENING DJ!!!!!! gO DENNY, GO!!!!! Was it not your little "supportors" that said how much exit sucks and what a shitty club it is. Dont let david here you say that. Guess World was not so bad was it?. Why not just stay in your little jersey clubs, even those dumps you cant hold down. Jersey djs never make it in the BIG CITY! Go back to crappy jersey and stay where you belong. By the way, what other excuses do you have for this latest failure?

Notice how the denny groupies put down all the clubs that he's failed at? yet, they don't realize that HE is the PROBLEM......

All i know is that when Denny is at TEMPS in the summer he rocks it like no other club i have been to..That means Teneglia at Space in Ibiza Spain,Mendez in the Hamptons,Timo in Iceland DeepDish in DC and yes Oakenfold in Manchester...There is just something about Denny at Tempts in the summer that makes you feel like you are at an event...not just a club..and he does it week after week!!