Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does you name and clubplanet name mean?

romy20

Real Name = Dhyan meaning - meditate Its a Sanskrit word. An ancient Indian language. Just like Latin but elder.

CP Name = StroNut well it means Strong Nut. :D

It also kinda stands for Astronaut. Take out the A's.

No relationship between two names. I have been using stronut for about 3 years. E-mail, IM, game name, chat name...

My real name is: Rudy (definetly a unique one).

My friends nick named me "RudeBoy" which is a play on my name, and it also sounds pretty phat.

I added the "youth" part to the end of the name for two reasons:

1) I am not old

2) It is the name of one of the phattest reggae artists alive; the original Don Dadda.

Now Easy Supa Cat, man ah you ah Don Dadda.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

My real name is: Rudy (definetly a unique one).

My friends nick named me "RudeBoy" which is a play on my name, and it also sounds pretty phat.

I added the "youth" part to the end of the name for two reasons:

1) I am not old

2) It is the name of one of the phattest reggae artists alive; the original Don Dadda.

Now Easy Supa Cat, man ah you ah Don Dadda.

Seen star...respect!

Spragga25

spragga benz - my favorite reggae artist "A-1 Lova"

25 - my football jersey # in HS

Real name is Adam...first born son is why my parents named me that - I think they've smoked WAAAY too much weed before they had me! :D

my real name is erica, meaning "ever powerful, ever ruler", it's like old norse or something crazily medieval... but i'm italian, go figure

spiegrl- people always are like, "are you a spy?", like i would tell them if i was... but actually i used to be on this huge special agent FBI kick, so that's where it comes from. i like the idea of sneakin around all stealth and pulling a glock outta my gucci boots or something ;)

Originally posted by linabina

my real name Lynne= waterfalls

Linabina= lina was my spanish name in high school and my friend christines nickname was christina bina so together we were linabina and the name just kinda stuck...so... thats how u have me!

you see. . I didn't get all nasty on that did I?. . Peace :)

Spragga,

Me and my brother are really into that shit. He is always hitting the sound clashes out in Brooklyn. My cousin who spins in Atlanta is just starting to put together a good sound system, and he's been getting some artists to cut some dubs for him. So far, he has Mikal Rose and Junior Cat on dub.

I went to a clash with him a few months ago; it was Rodigan vs. Ricky Trooper of Killamanjarro.

As for Spragga, he is definetly one of the best.

"Dem ah gwan like dem hot, like dem deh pan top, but nuttin nah gwan fi dem cah di whole ah dem flap; dem ah gwan like dem in ah de numbah one spot.......and dem na deh pan di map." (Spragga Benz, Dem Flap)...................PULL UP!!!!!

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Spragga,

Me and my brother are really into that shit. He is always hitting the sound clashes out in Brooklyn. My cousin who spins in Atlanta is just starting to put together a good sound system, and he's been getting some artists to cut some dubs for him. So far, he has Mikal Rose and Junior Cat on dub.

I went to a clash with him a few months ago; it was Rodigan vs. Ricky Trooper of Killamanjarro.

As for Spragga, he is definetly one of the best.

"Dem ah gwan like dem hot, like dem deh pan top, but nuttin nah gwan fi dem cah di whole ah dem flap; dem ah gwan like dem in ah de numbah one spot.......and dem na deh pan di map." (Spragga Benz, Dem Flap)...................PULL UP!!!!!

Now that's what I'm talking about son! Luv me sum Yard music!!

Fill me in on some clashes - I'm down to see sum DJ's - Spragga's new CD is coming out soon and I heard it might be his best yet!

Can't wait - RESPECT MASSIVE!!

:cool: