Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the worst dj you have ever seen?

italianchris19

I've only heard Eddie Baez once, and when I did, I thought he was pretty decent.

I must say though, when I heard Mike Macaluso guest DJ, I was a bit disappointed.. I was expecting so much more from him because I think his tracks are hot as hell. It must have just been a bad night for him. Everyone has their off days.

This post is really unnecessary. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I don't see why such negativity should exist on this board. I have worked with Carlo Caruso, and he is not the worst DJ I have ever heard by any stretch. Just because he didn't have or play a request doesn't make him a bad DJ. He's a nice kid, and he works for Bobby Goodrich, who is one of the top promoters in NY, so he must be doing something right. As for other names I'm seeing, like Baez, Tsettos, Draper, etc., I don't understand how anyone can say that they're terrible. Eddie has played all over NYC for several years now, usually to packed rooms, and has been a noted producer for longer than that. Can anyone who's criticizing him say that they've had a hit song on the radio, or have done remixes for Toni Braxton, Whitney Houston, etc.? Denny has played before thousands at Temps every summer, has a KTU mixshow, will be opening for Junior Vasquez at Exit, and works for Strictly Rhythm, the best dance music label in the country. Tony plays before thousands of people every Friday night at Exit. If they are so "cheesy," then how do they continue to get hired and attract such large crowds? Does anyone understand how difficult it is to spin before that many people every week, to keep the crowd moving, to even get a residency in NYC? If someone wants to say they don't like a particular DJ, fine, but I can't understand how you can say they're horrible or untalented or "cheesy." I'll be as "cheesy" as they are any day.

I don't dislike Carusso because he didnt play a track for me, i dont like him cause he flat out sucks. He has a horrible track selection and cant dj. It's like he rather be elsewhere then djing, he never gets the crowd going. By 1 oclock he just plays some of the worst and most played out songs i have ever heard cause i believe he wants to go home. I wish zacherys would replace him already casue he is killing it

i dont understand how everyone can just flat out diss all these dj's, which worked their asses off tryen to get where they are today, they made their dream come true...not many people can say that, especially in the Djing industry....

I guarentee every last one of u's would trade places with any of those dj's without even thinking!

Stupid coments!

ahh someone else finally agrees with paul jokenfold. i don't understand why his music is so popular. i guess that is bc him and many countries. never heard him dj so i won't comment there just his songs. blaaaa.

also i have seen the best djs sound like the worst djs and vice versa. remember djs are just like you and i, and some things throws them off. like when you are dancin like an ass bc you took to much, but the next time you are ripping the dance floor.

side note for djs. use this as criticism and learn to better yourself.

For all you idiots that come on here and cry like little bitches about putting certain DJ's down STFU already!

This is a public mesage board in which all topics concerning music (i.e. DJ's) are discussed.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and can say whatever they want.

If you don't like the post simply ignore it instead of crying like a whining bitch.

Waaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Save that shit for mommy.

:D

worst DJ I've ever seen? ... I'd have to say Lee Cakebread .. the guy is horrible. He opened up for Danny Howells several months back @ Shadow Lounge and it was the worst performance I've seen EVER ... Opening up with Trance and closing with Hard House, what kinda shit was that? it was more the club's fault for actually putting him up there to begin with. Howells and Trance just don't mix ... Horrible!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Your kidding us right ??? I never get into the Draper/JP thing but this post is just to funny.....All Skribs trys to do is break some fresh music on his prgram and he still gets slammed..And on top of that he is still one on the smoothest/Tech DJ's ARound..

fresh music.....ahahahahahha!:laugh:

I always thought Howells spun a mixture of everything from house, to progressive to tech house (not trance) and even if it was anything remotely close to techy trance, what this guy spun was downright ugly, cheezy, uplifting George Acosta style trance, which Danny dose not spin ....

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

skribbles

Skribble is a nasty DJ, if he cut's away from the whole MTV gig, he would be nasty. He is one of the best technical mixers I have heard, but what MTV makes him play is pure garbage. His Spring Break CD was awesome though.