Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WWF Smackdown last nite!

i thought it was a great show! survivor SERIES!!!

I Couldn't believe Heymen said all that shit.. i was like whoa! cause all that shit he was sayin to vince was true.. what a great heel job he does, they solidified him as a major heel and elevated tazz finally! Undertaker seems to be takin the reins on Team WWF

i still can't get over last week on RAW with AUSTIN and Rock singin! that was classic!

and the IMMUNITY BattleRoyal seems very interesting

it's gonna be the PAY-PER-VIEW to watch

i wish i could get VIP tickets to WWF new YORk to see them

you get to take home the chairs you know!

yea no doubt my sister and her friend went to Smackdown and they had ringside seats and were on tv as well when the undertaker threw booker t. over the barrier and beat the shit out of him in front of the crowd..happened right in front of my sister and she took amazing pics up close like less than a foot from both the undertaker and booker t. she was like.."yo...that muthafuckin undertaker is HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" i mean duh..the fuckin guy is 6' 10" 320+. but yo..hopefully i can get these pics scanned and post em for yer viewing pleasure. peace -Quoth

OKAY ALL THIS HAPPENED AT THE END OF THE LAST MATCH WHICH SAW THE ROCK AND Y2J take on STONE COLD AND KURT ANGLE

THIS IS TOWARD THE END OF THE MATCH REMEMBER

Kurt got in the ring and he worked on the ankle of The Rock and Austin got a steel chair and he hit The Rock in the ankle with it a number of times and then he tossed the referee to the outside of the ring.

Winners as a result of a disqualification, The Rock and Chris Jericho

The Aftermath:

Austin went to jump on The Rock's ankle with the chair on it, but the Undertaker stormed to the ring and gave Austin a choke slam and then Booker T came out as well and Kurt gave the Undertaker the Angle Slam. Chris Jericho got in the ring and took Booker T down and then he went at it with Kurt. Chris then took Booker T down with a bulldog and then he hit the lionsault on him and then Rob Van Dam stormed to the ring and he knocked Chris down with a heel kick and then he went to the top rope and came off with the Five Star Frog Splash on Chris.

FUCK YEAH (POINTS TO HIMSELF , ROB!!!! VAN!!! DAM!!!!!)

Kane stormed to the ring as well and gave RVD a choke slam and then Shane McMahon nailed Kane with a steel chair and The Big Show stormed to the ring and he punched the chair right into Shane's face! Kurt Angle then got the Angle Slam on The Big Show and then The Rock got up and he gave Kurt Angle the Rock Bottom in the middle of the ring! Austin then got up and he gave The Rock the Stone Cold Stunner and Vince showed up on the stage and smiled at Austin and Austin smiled back!