Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i wanna sit on a face

clubkat

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

and have a cock in my mouth.... :D

::kat is randy, not too randy but just randy enough...its all about the oral::

moonie....lemme sit on your face lick.gif;)

This thread has my face written all over it!!!!!;)

so you wanna sit that dripping pussy on a face huh? Damn kat I just got a hard on thinking about you fucking my face! moving it up and down getting my entire face all wet. making you cum right on my face swallowing everything that drips out! flipping you over and fucking you on your belly with a nice arched back! pulling your hair to keep you firmly in place!!

ok I have to stop there! Il be back in 15!...

Originally posted by gabo

This thread has my face written all over it!!!!!;)

so you wanna sit that dripping pussy on a face huh? Damn kat I just got a hard on thinking about you fucking my face! moving it up and down getting my entire face all wet. making you cum right on my face swallowing everything that drips out! flipping you over and fucking you on your belly with a nice arched back! pulling your hair to keep you firmly in place!!

ok I have to stop there! Il be back in 15!...

yummmmmmmm...oh man u sure know how to hit the spot baby :eek: Im in desperate need for some serious oral :o

and have a cock in my mouth.... :D

::kat is randy, not too randy but just randy enough...its all about the oral::

moonie....lemme sit on your face lick.gif;)

i must say, again, that i LOVE your attitude

cheers to you, clubkat!

:::speechless::: kitty, thoughts of you put me to bed at night... images of you riding my face, our bodies entertwining, your mouth on my nipples and slowly traveling downward...

:D how do you like that?!

gabo, i don't even know where to start... like kitty, i am in serious need of oral... it's been a long dry 4 months...

:hump: :hump:

i wanna taste you.....have my chin glistening with cream. :D

mmm yummy.....i want your thighs around my neck and my face dug deep in you.

BETTER YET......you on your back, my pussy in your face and yours in mine. ::purrrrrr::

ooo and when im done making you cum...and your little dry spell is over, im gonna whip out the strap on and fuck you from behind.....cause your my little lover :tongue:

ooo and if thats not enough, we could use the double edged cocks.....all the while taking turns feeling on each others titties

::lmao love you girl!:::D:tongue:;):)

BETTER YET......you on your back, my pussy in your face and yours in mine. ::purrrrrr::

ooo and when im done making you cum...and your little dry spell is over, im gonna whip out the strap on and fuck you from behind.....cause your my little lover :tongue:

ooo and if thats not enough, we could use the double edged cocks.....all the while taking turns feeling on each others titties

then i walk in and fuck moonshine's wet pussy until she cums, then, lubed with her cream, shove my tool in clubkat's ass while moonshine licks kats pussy until she creams as well

oh lord god, you win, you win, YOU WIN!!!!!~

:::rubbing chin::: but then again, we both win... so yeehaw... god dammit though kitty, doing this to me, when you're not here and i'm not there and there is no licking and sucking to be had. :(

babe... ugh~ if i ever got my hands on you, (other then a meetup) it would be over... but now that i think about it, a little action in the bathroom during a meetup might not be too shabby either... me propping you on top of the sink as i get on my knees and slowly tongue your clit ring and feel under your shirt, tugging on your hard nipples... after making you cum, i'll bend you over the sink and bring out our little friend from my bag and proceed to fuck you till you can't take it anymore... people would be knocking on the door and we'd be 69'ing on the floor making each cum over and over again...

:heart: i love you more kitten!!!

Keep teasin'... see if i invite you to the beachhouse down in Ponce on the island. Damn Ricans

*MUAH*

shit, look at you bringing up Ponce... thats where my mom is from... aww damn damn, sex on the beach! damn ricans is right... we know how to do shit... :D

we'll host shagfest but we'll be no where to be found? hehe

mmm bathroom sounds yummy....and we can always skip dinner and go straight to eating out :tongue:

i tounge fuck you you fuck me.....mmmm thats nice ;)

no guys involved though! it will be my first time with you and im gonna get super jealous if someone besides me spanks your ass.........that *charmin* thang hehe

ooooo i didnt even get to take that test......i need a special moment for that......and i have to inspect it while its sitting on my face ::from this end its just right:: but a close up ::cream:: a close up would be so much more :eek:

love u mostest :D:);):tongue:

we'll host shagfest but we'll be no where to be found? hehe

mmm bathroom sounds yummy....and we can always skip dinner and go straight to eating out :tongue:

i tounge fuck you you fuck me.....mmmm thats nice ;)

no guys involved though! it will be my first time with you and im gonna get super jealous if someone besides me spanks your ass.........that *charmin* thang hehe

ooooo i didnt even get to take that test......i need a special moment for that......and i have to inspect it while its sitting on my face ::from this end its just right:: but a close up ::cream:: a close up would be so much more :eek:

love u mostest :D:);):tongue:

oh god yes yes YES!!!! and no guys allowed (that means you gabo... you can come play the next time...)

meOw~ :hump:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djmoonshine

oh god yes yes YES!!!! and no guys allowed (that means you gabo... you can come play the next time...)

meOw~ :hump:

hey thats cool if you dont need my tongue... Ill just have to find some other pussy to slurp

Originally posted by gabo

hey thats cool if you dont need my tongue... Ill just have to find some other pussy to slurp

forgive me darling for being so insensitive... i would love nothing more then to feel your tongue lapping at my pussy, believe me... but me and kitty need a little one on one time... :)

i still love you... and your tongue... and your cock~ :hump:

:heart:

forgive me darling for being so insensitive... i would love nothing more then to feel your tongue lapping at my pussy, believe me... but me and kitty need a little one on one time... :)

Go to bed - ALL OF YOU!

Or get a room or somethin'

I'm thru - PEACE!!!!!!:tongue:

Guest gabo

well since you put it that way i guess I can wait

;)

no... I really can't though.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Clubkat,

I want to tongue your asshole for about half an hour, and then put my unprotected cock inside of you. Your asshole, that is.

Then I want to cum on your face.

hey! I like this guy!