Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lisa pure- I'm Over U (cover)

clubhead3k

Guest saleen351

I'm feeling the mike ski mix. pretty good, cover is real hot, I slept with the cd cover on the pillow next to me last night........J/k

The mixes are good,..Good Job Lisa, your guys at x treme got this shit to me asap and ordering was easy... I would love for some one like Macguyer or some other "hard" dj mix it too...

but..........

YOU NEED MORE SEXY PICS ON YOUR SITE....IF YOU NEED HELP, I GOT A CAMERA.............:eek:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lisapure

THANK YOU BABY! I'm reaaaaly feelin the Mike Ski mix too! I think they did an excellent job. I am putting more pics up....Come to a show dammit! lol

Lisa Pure

are you gonna play nj soon? I can put you in touch with some promoters. If you played NJ I would def go see you. I'm trying to stay away from the city, saving money cause i'm moving to lauderdale....Hope you play the wmc, I'll be there............in sobe

i cant get my hands on the ski mix hun

its under "tight wraps" from the people ive talked to.

maybe it is or isnt.. get back to me.

i send alot of trax out on my list weekly. so if you want your trax heard i will mail it out. im already sending your cover mix out to everyone on suday. (the list is like 150 + pepz)

let me know. AIM clubhead3k

thanx hun :)

Originally posted by saleen351

are you gonna play nj soon? I can put you in touch with some promoters. If you played NJ I would def go see you. I'm trying to stay away from the city, saving money cause i'm moving to lauderdale....Hope you play the wmc, I'll be there............in sobe

Well, I hope to play New Jersey soon, but I haven't been contacted yet....See what you can do! I played Joey's and HunkaBunka last year and had a blast! Thanks!

Oh, yes, I will be at the WMC, its being discussed what we can do for an Xtreme Records party..keep ya posted on that! CAN'T WAIT FOR MIAMI!

Lisa

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lisapure

Well, I hope to play New Jersey soon, but I haven't been contacted yet....See what you can do! I played Joey's and HunkaBunka last year and had a blast! Thanks!

Oh, yes, I will be at the WMC, its being discussed what we can do for an Xtreme Records party..keep ya posted on that! CAN'T WAIT FOR MIAMI!

Lisa

On monday I will call my buddy who runs a club in NJ, place is real good. I'll put him in touch with you and you guys can work it out. I cant wait to get out of NJ and hit sobe up!

and clubhead3k, just buy the cd for 5 bucks, the mike ski mix is on there.......sounds awesome on my system in my car......

Originally posted by saleen351

On monday I will call my buddy who runs a club in NJ, place is real good. I'll put him in touch with you and you guys can work it out. I cant wait to get out of NJ and hit sobe up!

and clubhead3k, just buy the cd for 5 bucks, the mike ski mix is on there.......sounds awesome on my system in my car......

Thanks for your help! Have your friends email me and I'll get in touch with them....

I have to agree, the Mike Ski mix I'm def. feelin in my car too, lol....

Lisa