Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL New Brunswick Meetup Info**

Reservations have been made for the upstairs section of Stuff Yer Face for Tuesday November 27th at 9:30pm. This is a meetup for ALL ages. They are strict with IDs but sharing drinks is not a problem. Last time a fairly large amount of people came to my apartment across the street before hand to pregame. SYF is a great place to grab dinner and enjoy and variety of mixed drinks as well as an amazing variety of beer. So come out, have some food and one or two or seven drinks and kick back with CP people. Please post if you are coming and how many people you are bringing.

Stuff Yer Face 49 Easton Ave New Brunswick, NJ

(732) 247-1727 PM me for directions. It is about 5 minutes off 287 (Exit 10), NJTP(Exit 9), Route 18...etc.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill prob be there...

Rutgers Heads....Old Queens on Weds and Thurs...Im picking up thursday nights cause the current guy is pretty weak, so im getting the gig....its gonna be all night energy, house and hiphop with a touch of the hard shit at the end of the night for the meatheads:cool:

Spread the word...........Gaebels monday nights!!!!!!!!!

BG

Ah well looks like i'm gonna have to go also... if anyone wants me to bring stuff to make drinks at yarins before we go you just have to let me know. I might need people to pick up shit too as i'm running out at my place. and maybe some one can bring some music since yarin is useless as usual. anyway, i'll see you all there..

-Chris

"No, no mall dancing, mall dancing is BAD!"

Originally posted by john_michael0494

BG I will see you Mon, I am going to try ang get out to see you this week..TOO many F@*K'n papers to write this week...All in the name of graduation, I suppose.****JM***

no doubt...ill see you tonight...bro, you dont even want to know how much work I have to do.....but as my wise friend explained to me c=degree!!!!!!

BG

Originally posted by john_michael0494

BG I will see you Mon, I am going to try ang get out to see you this week..TOO many F@*K'n papers to write this week...All in the name of graduation, I suppose.****JM***

Hey John,

I hope that you can make it to the meetup. Can you come? Last night was freakin unbelievable. That you so much for starting the Monday night party at Gaebel's. There is no reason why I shouldn't be able to make it out there every Monday. See ya

Originally posted by chrisxliu

Ah well looks like i'm gonna have to go also... if anyone wants me to bring stuff to make drinks at yarins before we go you just have to let me know. I might need people to pick up shit too as i'm running out at my place. and maybe some one can bring some music since yarin is useless as usual. anyway, i'll see you all there..

-Chris

"No, no mall dancing, mall dancing is BAD!"

I can most likely pick up something, just let me know what you need.