Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Asians in the clubs and I'm Asian

magilicuti

Pretty fucked up thing to say but I hate them. I'm an asian male. Thai/filipino. Not as hardcore as the real flips, I actually only have one flip friend. I just find most asians corny and sticking to their asian clicks. I think its ridiculous and want no part of it.

I went to exit tonight and saw the asians in their little groups. The guys were all goofy and what not and it just pissed me off. If I say I'm asian to someone they think I'm like one of these goof balls. I'm no model myself but I know I'm not like them. They are all in the way with their corny outfits and glow sticks. All sitting around all cracked out. Super corny if you ask me. They are all small as well. I am not gigantic but again I am bigger then those guys. The girls are alright sometimes, even though I am not really attracted to them.

You usually see asian with asian groups because they like it like that. I think its corny as hell. I think they should make a club just for those kinds of groups because they are just taking up space at exit. I know ppl will say just have fun and what not and its just for having a good time. Well a couple of those bastards bumped into me without turning around and saying sorry. I saw a couple of them trying to hook up with girls with their glow sticks in hand. Fucking pathetic...

flame away

OK... i've been to EXIT before, and yes, i have noticed *SOME* of the asians as you described...(heheh, in fact, i tripped over one who was sitting on the ground b4 :o )

BUT DUDE, to say that you hate asians and YOU"RE ASIAN is just plain ludacris...if you want asians out of clubs, where are YOU gonna go?/?

I just don't dig the generalization that you're making. I have some kool asian friends (my old roomie of 2 years), and we have a blast going out...yeah sometimes he's in his own world, but who isn't when they're :roll:

I can see your frustration, but can't understand HATE...like i said, *SOME* asians are into that funky grouplove-stuff, but not all, so please for now keep your hatred and your ignorance to yourself

:mad:

PS..EXIT isn't the only club...why not go to the hundreds of others littered across the city :confused:

My best friend is Korean 100%, but at the same time she is the anit-korean(we made up that name for her). She feels the same way as u do and never associates with other asians, not that she is racist against them she just feels she is different...I think its funny that there is a guy out there exactly like her!!!!! That is so funny...

c.Lo:laugh: :laugh:

P.S. I have nothing agiant asians so no one think that...;)

Originally posted by clo

My best friend is Korean 100%, but at the same time she is the anit-korean(we made up that name for her). She feels the same way as u do and never associates with other asians, not that she is racist against them she just feels she is different...I think its funny that there is a guy out there exactly like her!!!!! That is so funny...

c.Lo:laugh: :laugh:

P.S. I have nothing agiant asians so no one think that...;)

..sometimes...i forget she's korean!!:laugh:;)

I was there on Friday too. I am white and I was with 2 of my friends that are asian. One Chinese and one Filipeano. They both can't stand the groups of asians in there. They were all hanging out by the bathroom on the main floor and I saw so many of the chicks just puking everywhere. They are so rude, and not to mention I got so many nasty looks cause I was with asian guys. It was like I had no right in their eyes to be with them. Whatever, they give all asian people a bad name.

yeah, i think that the EXIT-ASIANS should be given their own category as a race... cuz they're not normal Asians... they're not a fair representation of Asians....

how about... Exsians... or Acracksians...

any other ideas?

it IS however too bad that we have such a large part of the clubbing community going around thinking that all Asians are that way....

something like Drasians, cuase they listen to Draper, heeh...

my girl is asian too, and i am white, she is kinda pro-asian, when i make jokes about china-town etc, she gets all defensive, heh.. but when we went to Exit she said they were the dumbest and nastiest she ever encountered, and she's been around to all those asian gatherings before she met me, heh...

Yeh i guess they should have a different category, yeh , when you fill out an application for anything, you have White, Black, Latino, Asian (Exithead: YES/NO)

haha!!

peace,

IM A KOREAN AND I REALLY CAN NOT STAND THOSE ASIAN

PEOPLE (INCLUDING MY OWN COUNTRY)YOU GUYS EVER WENT

TO THE FLUSHING YOU KNOW THOSE ASIANS WHOS TRYING TO

BE ALL GANGSTA AND THOUGH AND LOOK COOL?

THATS WHAT I DONT LIKE ABOUT THEM ALL TRYING TO BE GANGSTA AND SHIT AND WHEN IT SOMES TO DEATH OR FIGHT

THEY BACK OUT OR FUCKING CRY

AND THEY ALWAYS HANG OUT IWITH A LOT OF PPL

I MEAN I KNOW THAT ITS FUCKING SHAME OR TOO FUCKING

CRZY BUT HEY SOME OF PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO MAKE SOME CHANGES HERE.I CAME TO THIS COUNTRY FEW YRS AGO YOU KNOW WHY?CUZ I HATE ALL THE KOREAN GANGSTAWANNABEES

IN KOREA NOW WHEN I CAME HERE EVRYBODY IS FUCKING

TYRINGTOBEGANGSTAS SO I MEAN THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE

ANYWAY I KNOW I CANT DO THIS BUT YO I GOT MY FEELINGS

SO IM JUST TELLING YOU GUYS

"i think we should all reach our hands across the wide oceans, because, like with the whales, our time transcends the distance...."

(that was irony, just to let you know)LOL.

i don't know what to say - there are some extremely witty replies here...however, any kind of intolerance towards the foreigners (even if based on clubbing, such as aesthetically hating the little asian rats who sleep on the speakers) is eventually a comment on the natiuon who performs it....and not a good one i dare say!

gawd, that was so serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

if you're Asian and say you don't like other Asians, i believe your greatest problem is not with other Asians, but with your own self-esteem. personally, i'm ashamed that you're Asian

there may be Asian cultural and racial characteristics that conflict with American culture or your desire to fit in as an American, but to deny your own heritage is disgraceful

i think the greatest concern you have is the fact that people tend to stereotype, and you do not want to be judged in the same way some other Asians may be. if you are really distinct and better, then prove it, by representing the Asians who do not fall in negative stereotypes, instead of having to disparage your ethnicity. take some pride in yourself. stop hating your parents and think about what they have done for you

and another thing: no matter how hard you try, YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE

good to know, now go back to korea

Originally posted by weed247

IM A KOREAN AND I REALLY CAN NOT STAND THOSE ASIAN

PEOPLE (INCLUDING MY OWN COUNTRY)YOU GUYS EVER WENT

TO THE FLUSHING YOU KNOW THOSE ASIANS WHOS TRYING TO

BE ALL GANGSTA AND THOUGH AND LOOK COOL?

THATS WHAT I DONT LIKE ABOUT THEM ALL TRYING TO BE GANGSTA AND SHIT AND WHEN IT SOMES TO DEATH OR FIGHT

THEY BACK OUT OR FUCKING CRY

AND THEY ALWAYS HANG OUT IWITH A LOT OF PPL

I MEAN I KNOW THAT ITS FUCKING SHAME OR TOO FUCKING

CRZY BUT HEY SOME OF PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO MAKE SOME CHANGES HERE.I CAME TO THIS COUNTRY FEW YRS AGO YOU KNOW WHY?CUZ I HATE ALL THE KOREAN GANGSTAWANNABEES

IN KOREA NOW WHEN I CAME HERE EVRYBODY IS FUCKING

TYRINGTOBEGANGSTAS SO I MEAN THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE

ANYWAY I KNOW I CANT DO THIS BUT YO I GOT MY FEELINGS

SO IM JUST TELLING YOU GUYS