Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Johnny Vicious!!

Vicious,

I enjoyed your set last night entirely but you have to yell at EXIT management for setting up Anthony Lamont's performance during your set and not Drapers! You were banging out some really hot tracks at that time, but the music was down [at least on the stage side of the club] and barely no one was dancing. Being the special guest, yOu dont deserve to have 30 minutes of your set taken away. Take it away from Draper. Just my thoughts! See ya next time.

Originally posted by pangelid

Vicious,

I enjoyed your set last night entirely but you have to yell at EXIT management for setting up Anthony Lamont's performance during your set and not Drapers! You were banging out some really hot tracks at that time, but the music was down [at least on the stage side of the club] and barely no one was dancing. Being the special guest, yOu dont deserve to have 30 minutes of your set taken away. Take it away from Draper. Just my thoughts! See ya next time.

thats what they did to him,...always fucking exit doing somthing stupid.....

yo no doubt pleasure to meet you and hopefully ill be in Beyond BASS to pick up that remix that u said wasnt pressed but that u have in the store. i think u said....3rd and something??? ah..ill find it...anyway...u said u read the boards and hell umight as well register and post a hello back to all of these fans u got on here...that is...unles...u already are registered and post shit all the time and yet..we dont know yer user name? hehe. peace bro. -QUOTH

Originally posted by quoth

yo no doubt pleasure to meet you and hopefully ill be in Beyond BASS to pick up that remix that u said wasnt pressed but that u have in the store. i think u said....3rd and something??? ah..ill find it...anyway...u said u read the boards and hell umight as well register and post a hello back to all of these fans u got on here...that is...unles...u already are registered and post shit all the time and yet..we dont know yer user name? hehe. peace bro. -QUOTH

Look a page or 2 back hes posted already under Vicious..:D

Originally posted by quoth

dude if u can find it and link it to me thanx. :)

You know what u can do..Go to where it says search at the end of the row where it says profile and type in Vicious and it pulls up all his posts... There isn't to many, but the last couple days hes posted about 5 times to everyone... Very nice posts also..BUt thats cause hes a nice guy:D :D

can not wait ti ll this wednesday to hear you agin. i havent go a chance to hear u spin in a while. the last time was at the tunnel and since i am at school i never get to hear u so this wednesday i will have the pleasure of hearing you you again. also is it a def that u will be spinning in new brunswik?

:D

Originally posted by pangelid

Vicious,

Yeah seriously -- I agree about the whole 30 minutes taken away thing. Either way - Vicious was SICK on Friday. Much love (as always) :D :D :D

you guys are the best.

well thanks for making it, i have a good feeling about wensday night, and thursday night, its gonna be insane.

i like anthony's shows,the only problem was that the light were on in the whole club, and not just on the stage, it was like when the club closes and there putting the work lights on, i felt i should have gotten on the mike and said "last call "

well anyway the lighman at exit is a great lightman and im sure that was what he was told to do.

well

ill see you guys wensday or thursday night, dont eat too much turkey thursday (i know i can't resist), but i it has a chemical that makes you really tired

.i for got the name of it,

but i'll be drinking a lot of redbull.

give thanks for what you have and

happy turkey day.

later

johnny vicious

ps the record store is beyond bass records and it's on 3rd st between 1st and 2nd ave

check my website

johnnyvicious.com for upcomming stuff, and i will be updating it soon.

you guys are the best.

well thanks for making it, i have a good feeling about wensday night, and thursday night, its gonna be insane.

i like anthony's shows,the only problem was that the light were on in the whole club, and not just on the stage, it was like when the club closes and there putting the work lights on and i felt i should have gotten on the mike and said "last call"

well anyway the lighman at exit is a great lightman and im sure that was what he was told to do..

well

ill see you wensday or thursday night, dont eat too much turkey thursday (i know i can't resist), but i it has a chemical that makes you really tired

happy turkey day.

later

johnny vicious

ps the record store is beyond bass records and it's on 3rd st between 1st and 2nd ave

check out my website for new stuff

johnnyvicious.com

Originally posted by roninmess

No, No... YOU are the best!

I SECOND THAT!! you are the fuckin man vicious!! i want to stop by ur record store since im in the city every day for school but i got shit loads of school work to do. but ill def see u on thursday and maybe wednesday !!

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

I SECOND THAT!! you are the fuckin man vicious!! i want to stop by ur record store since im in the city every day for school but i got shit loads of school work to do. but ill def see u on thursday and maybe wednesday !!

peace out

gianni

i third that!! vicious is unfucking real!!! the man just knows how to throw down the best tracks all the time.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i third that!! vicious is unfucking real!!! the man just knows how to throw down the best tracks all the time.

ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTLY not only his talent as a dj but just the kind of person he is... i mean, he is spending time to write on a messageboard to all us kiddies :D ... and tellin us how much he appreciates us..and wants us to go to his store to hang out. cant get any better than that

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by vicious

you guys are the best.

i like anthony's shows,the only problem was that the light were on in the whole club, and not just on the stage, it was like when the club closes and there putting the work lights on, i felt i should have gotten on the mike and said "last call "

well anyway the lighman at exit is a great lightman and im sure that was what he was told to do.

well

ill see you guys wensday or thursday night, dont eat too much turkey thursday (i know i can't resist), but i it has a chemical that makes you really tired

happy turkey day.

later

johnny vicious

check my website

johnnyvicious.com for upcomming stuff, and i will be updating it soon.

yo are you gonna tear it up at zacharys again like last thanksgiving...me and pfloyd were there and we couldnt stop laughing because you were abusing zacharys and people had no clue what was going on....anyway ill see you at zacharys thurs night....