Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody Every Break A Bed?????

SPYGIRL3

Guest gabo

I broke the part where the headboard screws into the frame of the bed... I just got it fixed after all of those years and I think Its about time I break it again.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Hey SPYGIRL2...Wasnt I talking to you when your bed broke??:D Talk about a smooth talker.....:rolleyes::laugh: Here we go...

Geez.....She was rolling around on the bed just a little too much!!!

Unproper distribution of thne weight of the body ISN"T a good thing:tongue: Oh wait, I was on the top when it broke :eek: :eek: :eek:

k so it was a full size, we broke the box spring underneath until it looked like termites had eaten away at the core......

then we used the mattress on the floor until we got a new one.....soon the mattress springs began to spring out....

so we bought a king size.....and the frame's wheels began to bend outward which in turn made the bed sink.....

we had to take chunks of wood to set in the middle of the bed so the mattress wouldn't lose shape...kinda ghetto but what can ya do?

sigh...

::give me 30 minutes, ill give u a new bed:: ;)

Lol... I did in the street, and vert as well... however before i try doing any mctwists or 540's i practiced on my bed so wouldnt break anymore bones then when i had to... maybe i was a weirdo. may i still am one who knows???

Shit bro, I was never doing those tricks. I guess I would use a bed in that case as well.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

thats what you call it:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMFAO!!!

"What did you do last night?"

"Oh, I had some hardcore boom boom......"

:laugh:

haha I know Why the fuck did I say that...Sorry I guess I meant hardcore fucking/banging is that better;) Oh yeah hardcore boom boom