Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC Message board

The MiSSeS

I think the MiSSeS wants to live up to her quote by all of us attacking her :

*If people are talking about you, that means you are the center of their lives*

Well, i don't see much sense in talking to someone who has nothing nice to say... it's like you lead us into a trap, what do you expect us to say?/? "Oh, yeah, misses, you're right, ignorance, degenerate, ALL of these terms are factors of the message boards"

I've got news for you: DETACH THYSELF FROM THOU COMPUTER AND GO OUT MORE... YE SHALL DISCOVER THAT CLUBPLANET ARE NOT ALL IN THIS WORLD!

:rolleyes:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by The MiSSeS

I guess its pretty much safe to say that Most of the people in the message boards are assholes....:rolleyes:

dammit all to hell...i'm from jersey!!!can someone please call me an asshole too...i just hate to be left out...i've really tried to be the biggest asshole ever...if someone doesn't call me an asshole soon i'll be a loser and a failure...i think i should see my therapist mr. smokesumweedandallisgood...hope to see all you assholes at soundfactory fo sum turkey with DT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!peace

Originally posted by vision

dammit all to hell...i'm from jersey!!!can someone please call me an asshole too...i just hate to be left out...i've really tried to be the biggest asshole ever...if someone doesn't call me an asshole soon i'll be a loser and a failure...i think i should see my therapist mr. smokesumweedandallisgood...hope to see all you assholes at soundfactory fo sum turkey with DT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!peace

asshole

you happy now??

Originally posted by gmccookny

Well, i don't see much sense in talking to someone who has nothing nice to say... it's like you lead us into a trap, what do you expect us to say?/? "Oh, yeah, misses, you're right, ignorance, degenerate, ALL of these terms are factors of the message boards"

I've got news for you: DETACH THYSELF FROM THOU COMPUTER AND GO OUT MORE... YE SHALL DISCOVER THAT CLUBPLANET ARE NOT ALL IN THIS WORLD!

lol Buddy get a grip and i think you are the one who needs to get out.. Stop analyzing things.. You mustve taken offensivily if you are responding in such way... Awww.. so ur an asshole.. Take it and move on.. =D

Originally posted by gmccookny

:laugh:

LOLLLOLLOLLOL

Well said!

Ok relax everyone.

Misses, I admit that I personally am a bitch and yes sometimes an asshole but that is only when it comes to things I have first hand experience and knowledge of. If you are being picked on on the NYC boards or something re-read what you are posting.

I hope you come to the meet up to meet some of us "ASSHOLES ON THE NY BOARDS". I think you'll change your mind.

Come on down hang with me, Dave & Ray.

this is fuc*ing insane. don't you have anything more inteligent to discuss? ooooooooooops, it's in the DRAMA section, i forgot. anyway, i wonder if you girls ever really go to a club, or just spend your time online practicing your verbal skills....a nice substitute for working off those extra 30lbs you have....+ i'm sure you'll get a turkeyneck and liverspots from exposing yourself to the computer-screen radiation....

ciao belle.:chainsaw:

Originally posted by zlatang

this is fuc*ing insane. don't you have anything more inteligent to discuss? ooooooooooops, it's in the DRAMA section, i forgot. anyway, i wonder if you girls ever really go to a club, or just spend your time online practicing your verbal skills....a nice substitute for working off those extra 30lbs you have....+ i'm sure you'll get a turkeyneck and liverspots from exposing yourself to the computer-screen radiation....

i like the way he thinks

Originally posted by zlatang

Not that you deserve to get quoted.. but if you dont like it .. then dont read it.. =P*.. And I do go out..but i see some of the people who analyze posts and make stupid idiotic comments should get out more because its very obvious of how some have no clue... =P*

And to the chic that posted.. Well.. we can all get moody..But i was just making an example of this guy and one other who need to go eat a steak! & relax!. :)

well dear misses

i'll go one step further than you, and not even include your ridiculous reply to my post. writing things like "stupid idiotic" is just silly, and it makes me think whether you have your HS degree at all - perhaps you got stuck in the second grade inhaling nail varnish as the cheapest drug you could afford.

anyway, i was expecting a bit more writing culture from a 'regular clubber' as you claim to be. clubbing is not just going out, remember? it's a sophisticated lifestyle - and you should at least try to get one, lol.

as for steaks, i eat them in nice restaurants and in a quite relaxed mood, while you're probablly contented with a TV dinner which turned your lower body into a lipo-suck***-material and made you into a bitter bit*hy person.

au revoir

:chop:

In no way am I taking sides because I can't. I believe their are valid points from ever angle.... well somewhere in there there is??? I think?

I just have a lil question ZZZZZZ do you hang out at The Big Cup?? Their are only certain people that comment the way you do. REMEMBER NOT TAKING SIDES but I like your style. :D