Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Gets More Pleasure?? Girls Or Guys ??

axel-a-promos

HMMMMM... I THINK GUYS GET MORE PLEASURE...WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?

I HEARD A JOKE ABOUT IT , :

EVERYBODY WAS HANGING OUT AT THE BAR, AND THE SUBJECT OF "WHO GETS MORE PLEASURE" COMES UP. ALL THE GUYS START TALKING ABOUT THE PLEASURE THEY GET AND THEY SAY GUYS GET THE MORE PLEASURE.

SUDDENLY , THIS LADY WHO IS SITTING AT THE CORNER SAYS: U GUYS ARE ALL WRONG!!AND LET ME EXPLAIN SHE SAYS:

WHEN YOUR EAR IS ITCHING, U USE YOUR FINGER TO ITCH IT RIGHT?

ALL THE GUYS : "YES WE DO"

THE GIRL: SO NOW TELL ME, AFTER U ARE DONE ITCHING, DOES YOUR FINGER GETS MORE PLEASURE OR YOUR EAR????????

HMMMMM...MAKES ME THINK..

Originally posted by leviathanx

If it is so good for girls... how come guys tend to want it more?

If I was a girl and could have multiple orgasms for long periods of time I (and most guys) would be total nymphos.

girls are total nymphos. i just think that alot of them dont express how much they want sex like guys do. guys will just straight up ask for sex. girls know how to be more slick about it.

I agree with the females on this one, i totally think we get more pleasure. I mean we have multiple orgasms and most of the time (maybe im just speaking for myself) we do absoulty no work and are just getting pleased. I mean damn when it comes down to sex....i sure do love being a girl

Originally posted by xtcgspot

girls are total nymphos. i just think that alot of them dont express how much they want sex like guys do. guys will just straight up ask for sex. girls know how to be more slick about it.

good call... you are totally right about that. not only do girls not express themselves as much, they also have more to worry about... the reprocusions of liking sex, or wanting it, makes girls a slut, a whore, whatever... you know what i'm saying...

i dont agree with that point that girls enjoy it more because they just lay back... there's no fun in that... yeah you're getting pleasured, but what about that feeling of making your man breathe in sharply, whispering your name as he literally becomes putty in your hands... *sigh* sex is so good for everyone! we all get pleasure...

everyone go home and have some sex.

hehe...

:heart: