• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dznyc

Yo Saleen,

#1. How old are you?

#2. Which RS are you talking about? Richie Santana or Roger Sanchez?

#3. I would love to know which clubs you frequent in the Tri-State area?

#4. I just wanted to point out that your SF comments make you look sooooo stupid bro. I personally hate SF and I am sick of JP, buttttttttttttt, when you make a remark like Animal being SF cheese??????? Are you kidding me Mr. Door Knob????? That track was rocked at both Centro and Vinyl before it hit SF.

Here's a little tip for you, the world does not revolve around your Jrsey clubs bro, if you really appreciate music go out and experience different styles. Then come back and make comments cause the moronic statements you make on these boards only make you look like an idiot.

:D

Your right I can't sleep at night, cause some ppl think I know nothing about music..LOL.....I posted my opinion and all the little bitches get mad, I don't direct them to anyone, then why does ppl say shit to me like I directed it to them....AKA little tranza bitch and you and your other butt buddy dog6.......

Once again I proved this board is for followers not ppl with their own opinions....

I watch football, I race cars, I go to clubs, I play golf, I'm not a clubrat like some of yous out there......I've been to centro and will never go back, place is about as much fun as sticking your hand in a blender....

Never been to vinyl, probaly never gonna go, no bar no way..I don't have to open my mind up, I know what I like and this track has CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSEEEE all over it...I meant Richie Santana, he is my fav dj, I'm NOT saying hes the BEST but every time I've seen him its been a real good time, therefore I like his consistency. I have NO problem admitting that. I'm not going to conform to anyone on this board. I"m not a follower...Just like ppl hyped Kim english, track and I was the first to point out it sucked then other ppl agreed with me.. ..Don't be mad I don't suck Jps cock like the rest of youssssssssssss.

I don't go to exit, ben maybe 5 times

SF is played and for dirtbags that don't like exit any more

I go to

Hunka bunka

abyss

image a few times

casba< fun awesome chicks

shampoo

south Nj use to have a few good hot spots.

When I go to nyc I try and go to a louge/club, not just a club

I'm moving to south florida and trust me Miami is the bomb compared to washed up NYC.

NJ shore, temps and xs are a blast.

want to check out cpi's I hear good shit about JO spinning, but its a little far.

I love happy hour with sal parm in belmar, but once again you nyc clubrats never been, but I don't care more chicks to go around....

surf club on a sunday is awesome..............

I really like the underground music scene in philly, but that is something 95% of you nyc clubrats will never hear........

Dearest Saleen,

You keep calling everyone on this board followers, yet you seem to be the cheesemeister hitting up played out commercial Jersey clubs. Anyhow, it's better that you don't venture over the bridge because close minded New Jersians like you are not welcome. People like you is the reason nYc nighlife is on the decline. I've been clubbing on and off now for almost 9 years. I've worked in the industry, partied with the best, and have seen things you could only imagine. I've chilled at Danceteria, Limelight, Palladium, Club USA, Tunnel, Save the Robots, SF, Mirage....Carbon....Exit, Cheetah, Ohm, Vinyl, Centro, CPI's, Tavern, Neptunes, Brazil, and yes I actually have chilled at Abyss once and trust me, what a mistake. So when you call me a follower I get offended. If you actually paid attention to these boards you would realize that the majority of the peeps on CP chill at Exit not SF. I personally hate SF and once again, not to sound redundant hate JP.

"Don't be mad I don't suck Jps cock like the rest of youssssssssssss." -

I hope you realize that comments like this continually make you look like a moron.

"SF is played and for dirtbags that don't like exit any more" -

Are you kidding me?????? That statement only justifies the fact that you do not hang out in nYc too often.

"I'm not going to conform to anyone on this board." -

Nobody here is asking you to conform, but I guess you are too dense to realize that.

I respect everyones opinion on these boards because everyone has a different musical tatse. I for one find you Jersey house CHEEEEEEEEEEEZE! Just don't go around bashing people, because to be honest with you its gets pretty damn annoying.

You know what cracks me up? You actually believe that you are not a follower. Go back and read your posts. It seems to me that you are so on tranzas jock that you fail to realize that the choons we discuss are actually only played by a minority of dj's. Wake up bro or please oh pleeeeeeeeease stay in Jersey!

P.S. Miami does rock, but don't forget that it's nightlife would be nothing without nYc. So before you bash nYc learn a little history or you might look moronic.

Guest saleen351

Dearest Saleen,

"SF is played and for dirtbags that don't like exit any more" -

Are you kidding me?????? That statement only justifies the fact that you do not hang out in nYc too often.

I Just don't go around bashing people, because to be honest with you its gets pretty damn annoying.

Wake up bro or please oh pleeeeeeeeease stay in Jersey!

P.S. Miami does rock, but don't forget that it's nightlife would be nothing without nYc. So before you bash nYc learn a little history or you might look moronic.

I do hang in nyc, but I've stopped just like the rest of my friends..All show and no go. NYC is just boring for me.

AND please copy and post where I bashed ppl in this thread before the little bitch crew got mad for some UNKNOWN reason and bashed me first...come on and do it.....YOU CAN"T CAUSE I DIDN"T!!!!!!!! Follower the leader asshole...Yea stick up for your butt buddy tranza....sooo funny.....LOL..........NYC moved 1000 miles to where there is palm trees. Get over it, nyc is DONE! Even my friends that live in the city admit that.......Considering I work in NYC I'd say I know the town pretty well....Glad I got layed off.... Oh and little tranza bitch, I'm not from Ft Lee, I'm not white trash...Live in central NJ....And I will talk as much as I want too. Your a little clubrat bitch...Lift up your skirt and grab your balls....Only a broker will get that one......LOL..........

and dznyc, all you prove with all your places you've been to, is that your a clubrat, more in life then clubs, and if your still in the scene that much your A LOSER! Notice I don't ever talk about clubs on here just club music...I grew Up... I go but maybee once a month...except in the summer...oh and you worked in the industry, SO did I , I bouced for 3 years. I got paid to beat the fucking piss out of little clubrats like you and tranza..

BUT ONCE AGAIN I ASK YOU TO POST WHERE I BASHED PPL ON THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU AND THE BITCH CREW GOT MAD...COME ON LITTLE MAN. I ONLY GAVE MY OPINION AND I WAS ATTACK BY ONE OF THE FOLLOWERS....

DON'T REPLY UNLESS YOU CAN POST WHERE I PERSONALY ATTACK SOME ONE IN MY FIRST STATEMENT ABOUT WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT THE TRACK.....

this is soooooooooo funny to me, I love when clubrats get mad...

Oh I forgot, I still post on vip all the time, soo funny you two idiots can't figure it out...............:laugh:

see ya on vip, you know the "REAL" message board.........

Clubrat, bwahahahahahahaa, I'm a senior account executive at a publishing firm you retard. I only go out on special occasions now too. You see I too have grown up you imbecile. As for you being a bouncer, that explains your feeble minded remarks.

Ok, lets see, where to start..............

DON'T REPLY UNLESS YOU CAN POST WHERE I PERSONALY ATTACK SOME ONE IN MY FIRST STATEMENT ABOUT WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT THE TRACK..... -

Are you kidding me numb nuts????? I've seen so many negative comments thrown around by you in threads you shouldn't even be reading. You like a different style of music, so stick to it instead of being on everyones jock by downloading tracks that you know you won't like. Oh and yes that makes you look soooooooo on tranza's jock bro. Bwahahahahahaha, but I guess you ummmmm yeah, didn't realize that.

I got paid to beat the fucking piss out of little clubrats like you and tranza.. -

Ohhhhhhh good one you online tough guy, hahahahahahaha. Next thing you know you'll be threatening people online.

NYC moved 1000 miles to where there is palm trees. -

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if you actually read into what sparked nightlife in Miami, I guess not. Keep making yourself look stupid you ignorant New Jersian.

Oh I forgot, I still post on vip all the time, soo funny you two idiots can't figure it out...............

So then drop me a PM buddy bud, whats a matter you gotta hide behind a different name so I don't make you look stupid over there too?????????

Sit down, shut up and go drive your mustang around in Jersey you "former" broker guido.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Clubrat, bwahahahahahahaa, I'm a senior account executive at a publishing firm you retard. I only go out on special occasions now too. You see I too have grown up you imbecile. As for you being a bouncer, that explains your feeble minded remarks.

Ok, lets see, where to start..............

DON'T REPLY UNLESS YOU CAN POST WHERE I PERSONALY ATTACK SOME ONE IN MY FIRST STATEMENT ABOUT WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT THE TRACK..... -

Are you kidding me numb nuts????? I've seen so many negative comments thrown around by you in threads you shouldn't even be reading. You like a different style of music, so stick to it instead of being on everyones jock by downloading tracks that you know you won't like. Oh and yes that makes you look soooooooo on tranza's jock bro. Bwahahahahahaha, but I guess you ummmmm yeah, didn't realize that.

I got paid to beat the fucking piss out of little clubrats like you and tranza.. -

Ohhhhhhh good one you online tough guy, hahahahahahaha. Next thing you know you'll be threatening people online.

NYC moved 1000 miles to where there is palm trees. -

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if you actually read into what sparked nightlife in Miami, I guess not. Keep making yourself look stupid you ignorant New Jersian.

Oh I forgot, I still post on vip all the time, soo funny you two idiots can't figure it out...............

So then drop me a PM buddy bud, whats a matter you gotta hide behind a different name so I don't make you look stupid over there too?????????

Sit down, shut up and go drive your mustang around in Jersey you "former" broker guido.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BWAHAHHAHAHAH!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Tranza,

Please dont degrade the Fort Lee area. He is from Central Jersey. I dont think he would survive in north jersey with his stupid comments.

:hat2: :hat2: :hat2:

you must be ft lee trash.....LOL, I could survive up in north jersey, but I don't like crime ridden dirty neighborhoods....And all that ghetto trash.....

Track still sucks....Follower the leader.....................so pathetic...

Originally posted by saleen351

you must be ft lee trash.....LOL, I could survive up in north jersey, but I don't like crime ridden dirty neighborhoods....And all that ghetto trash.....

Track still sucks....Follower the leader.....................so pathetic...

Nope, not Fort Lee, or Fort Wee as the orientals say, trash. I am Upper Saddle River trash.:) There are no neighborhoods by me that are crime ridden. You are entitled to your opinion, no matter if its wrong.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like licking Tranza's balls, the are usually clean for the most part.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

hey brian1500 and tranza, keep your gay shit off the board, go get a room if you want to "fuck like animals"............:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: