Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SLEEP DEPRIVATION (How long have you gone without sleep) Nightlife addicts.

Addiction to the nightlife has it's prize.

We all go without sleep often to make

up for our day time jobs or duties..

What I was wondering is this:

How long have you gone without sleep to keep up with your nightlife addiction?

And what where the side effects?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Well the most I went with no sleep was 2 days, cause I remember friday I went to Limelight, left there at like 6, went home showered and went to work. Thats when I was working in a bank lol omg that was the worst goin to work like that, and half the time i was still kinda rolling haha, Im surprised I wasnt handing out money lol

and then that saturday night I went to tunnel, sat and sun during the day i dindt even sleep cause i had some stuff to do, so by sunday nite, in so serious i was hallucinating, like i would be looking at osmehting and from the corner of my eye i would see stuff, or it was like someone would talk to me and there was no one there omg that was scary, i remmeber it was halloween too lol

but this was like 2 years ago haha

76 hours

no drugs

no clubs

work work work

i used to run the bartending program during Harvard Reunions in boston. A week of never ending parties for 10 different reunion classes including mimosa breakfasts, lunches, teas, dinners and late going parties.

one year my co-manager in crime was sick, so i had to cover for him too. all the schedules, inventories, blah blah blah

if we hadn't been so organized, FORGET ABOUT IT!!!

then i slept for 5 hours and went back to work. went to a party and skipped sleeping the next night too. shrug. i was on a roll.

The longest I've gone without sleep is on Springbreak in Cancun many (5) years ago.

I went 3 whole days without sleep (I mean not one wink) but not without help from the Pharmaceutical Co.

I would go straight from the club at 8am to the pool/beach (go jet skiing, parasailing etc), go to happy hour, go back to the room shower, get ready in my sexy gear, go to dinner (which was the only meal I ate the whole time I was down there), go back out to the clubs.

I did this for three straight days then all of the sudden my body just couldn't take it anymore. The very best stuff couldn't keep me up anymore I remember my eyes were just burning and my head felt so heavy. I just passed out on the way home from one of the clubs. I didn't wake up for 14 hours. No one could move me or wake me up. They had to keep checking my pulse to make sure I was still alive. I was a real trooper back then...those days are over. :(

Now you're lucky I can make it through a night at SF. :zzz: :zzz:

my longest was in cancun also....3 days with no sleep.....that was a good time though

what were the effects?........by the third day i was throwing up and rrrreeeeaaaallllyyyyy sick....luckily this happened on the day that i was coming back to NY anyway.....yet i would not have changed a thing!

Common symptoms of sleep deprivationinclude:                                   

tiredness

irritability, edginess

inability to tolerate stress

problems with concentration and memory

behavioral, learning or social problems

frequent infections

blurred vision

vague discomfort

alterations in appetite

activity intolerance

Hallucinations

Limp dick

Dryness of the sexual regions

Stupidity

itchy ass

pimples

Bad breath

attachment.php?s=&attachmentid=1849

This summer... in the city and in the Hamptons..

I partied with my friends from Thursday until monday morning..or at least sunday night..

sometime in Aug...i started to doze off at different parts at the day.. life was turning into this thing where i was at a club and i did not remember how i got there...In fact I remember that whole thing like opening and closing my eyes and I was always somewhere else..

i also used to curl up in the couches at the club and doze off for two hours..

After awhile you become irratinal i was easily agitated and i could have a fight with anyone in a second...and i was hallucinating..

After the second day i didn't need drugs to go crazy anymore i was already there:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Partying every wknd two years in a row.. I at least used to sleep saturday morning.. after friday night and then go clubbing saturday night at like 12..