Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PiC:: lets try this again....

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by choobak

You can't link a picture from your harddrive... you're gonna have to upload it to some free picture hosting server or something and then link it...

orr just click on attach file when you are posting and upload your picture... much easier for begginers:D :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Lina, are you sure it's an accepted format? it probably is... just browse for it and press attach.

Since we're posting pics, here's from Hush last thursday... did anyone else get there?

I just got instant blueballs from looking at your pic!!

OMG Dee, that's so funny! We were standing like right next to each other all night and didn't even know it! Neo said you were going to dance but then we had the other two girls so I didn't know you were there. If they run it again we'll have to have a drink or somethin. lol I was so sick and sooo tired from travelling that night everytime I got up to dance I was positive I was gonna fall off and go to sleep right there!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Alley how did u get home that night?

I wasnt supposed to dance i didnt really want to

I jus did VIP

I can't believe the turn out SUCKED

Hahaha I had to take the fawkin' Greyhound uggggghhhhhhh whatta BITCH :o such is life as a broke college student. Turnout was beyond bad, I wasn't expecting a packed house but that was just... eek.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Lina, are you sure it's an accepted format? it probably is... just browse for it and press attach.

Since we're posting pics, here's from Hush last thursday... did anyone else get there?

:eek: :eek: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :woah: :woah: HOLY FUCKIN CHRIST DO U SEE THE TUMMY ON HER??????? *QUOTH FAINTS LIKE A BITCH*