Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soul Mates...

dgmodel

with 5 billion or so people in this world, FUCK TRYING TO FIND A SOULMATE!!!! just go with the flow of things and make the best of the people you meet for everyone is very special who u meet even if u hate their fuckin guts, they are still special and mean something for your future.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

The divorce rate is way up there......Just think, like 20 years ago people would have tried to work through their problems insread of heading to court...Now, it's off to the judge for help....

and off to D&G, and Prada to fuckin shop with the money they stuck you for... bastids...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I do believe that if you looking for love or your soulmate...Or what have you, you won't find it.....It will find you when you are ready...

nicely put, spygal.... ::good things will come to those who wait::

i also dig your thoughts, kim! No need to rush things...i don't want to be just another statistic! Explore this humungous world, and let things fall into place.

if someone comes along and feels that aura you give off and likes it, get a taste of theirs! you never know where or when someone may come along and change your life forever~

:cool:

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

there was one girl who first made me believe in soul mates when i met her.... and then shattered whatever belief i developed when we broke up

:( :( :( :(

turn that frown upside down, BBeat!

it can happen again . . . . . just be patient and let things happen....things have a way of working out, espec. if you're over her. i know it's a lot of investment and time, but if you could do it once, you can do it again :)

it's taking me time to get over my ex, but i feel as if i was trapped in that relationship, and now i feel a lot more clear-headed.

things arise and cease...soon after this cease, you'll arise again

(Buddhist stuff :tongue: )

Hey kim ... thanks :^} you're a sweet tweety bird to say such things ::blush::

Originally posted by dgmodel

In Honor of Total Eclipses thread on fate... How about who believes in Soul Mates... <Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Beuller?>

Why thank-you Dg ...

Ok so this is what I've been thinking about soul-mates. In life I believe everyone does come across ther soulmate, but it is not always in the stereotypical form that we have been made to believe. Your soul mate can come in the form of a best friend, parent, sibling, or whatever. I don't believe that a soul mate is only supposed to be your lover in life. It seem a little closed minded to believe that your soul mate only comes in one form

Also, I think in life many people do come across their soulmates but either do not realize it or circumstances didnt allow the relationship to continue. Life is not perfect and your soulmate or the way people belive they will find them is not perfect as well.

A person's soul mate could be the midget bag boy in the neighborhood Shop Rite, but most of us are too closed minded to even consider it...(I'm not saying I am not guilty of this as well)

i dont know about a PURE soulmate, as in perfect in every way

maybe its because i have such a diversified personality (not trying to sound too egotistical), but i have a couple of best friends, each who fits a different part of my personality.

but the problem with finding a girl to fit the soulmate description is that she;'ll have to have a combination of all that my friends have, which i cant imagine being feasible.

damn, i hope i got something wrong

Dima

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

A person's soul mate could be the midget bag boy in the neighborhood Shop Rite

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: *yea but that dude does one damn good job, specially double brown baggin em how i like so my cans dont fall out the bottom*

DIMA DIMA DIMA.. you're looking at this wrong.

i hear ya about a diversified personality....i am SO unlike anyone else, i'm a weirdo punk-ass smurf

but the problem with finding a girl to fit the soulmate description

you don't want to find a girl...you want to "run in" to her, LoL

and she won't fit any description, she'll just BE. and if you like her being, than give it a shot.

Don't think that your future galfriend will have to fit a certain criteria..she may be unlike ANYONE you've EVER expeienced, which is a good thing.

::the world keeps spinning, out of control, but i aim to keep both feet solidly on the ground::