Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney Vs. Shakira...

dgmodel

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Ok its simple Shakira has vocal talent and Britney, although her body looks pretty good now, does not. Shakira has a much pretter face as for looks..Britney is funny looking.

Its funny how long Shakira has been out in Europe and just now we start hearing about her!

I hear ya there...I was in the UK for the summer and Shakira was the biggest thing...guess it takes a while for things to make Stateside!

:rolleyes: OH PUUUHLEEZE!!!! Are you people trying to insinuate that there is a difference between these two floozy twits? Both are bottle- blondes, both dress like sluts, both whine, both shake it like strippers, and both suck! Shakira at first didn't know who she wanted to be... at one point she was ALL Alannis Morrissette, went to India, did her hair like Alannis, sang in her vocal style and went Hindu, now, she IS hispanic Britney, hair bleached blonde, hair straightened, and took off a lot of items of clothing. Go back a few years, do your homework... this biatch has an identity crisis. And she was out in Latin America first before anywhere else; she's Colombian for god's sake!

Originally posted by Ligeia

:rolleyes: OH PUUUHLEEZE!!!! Are you people trying to insinuate that there is a difference between these two floozy twits? Both are bottle- blondes, both dress like sluts, both whine, both shake it like strippers, and both suck! Shakira at first didn't know who she wanted to be... at one point she was ALL Alannis Morrissette, went to India, did her hair like Alannis, sang in her vocal style and went Hindu, now, she IS hispanic Britney, hair bleached blonde, hair straightened, and took off a lot of items of clothing. Go back a few years, do your homework... this biatch has an identity crisis. And she was out in Latin America first before anywhere else; she's Colombian for god's sake!

okay then....WELCOME to the board!!

BTW - Ragga see nothing wrong with strippers!

:cool:

Originally posted by Ligeia

personally i think she is bangin!! and i am pretty sure she is arabic and just lived in colombia!! could be wrong but that is what i am told?! and DG~~i think she says something like...my breasts are small and humble so u don't confuse them with mountains!?! lol...whatever??!:confused::D;)

Sonically, I don't prefer one over the other. Neither is really my taste in music. But damn...Shakira is just so damn sexy the way she shakes those hips. I've known of Shakira for a few years now. Britney is sexy too, but it comes off like she's trying too hard. Shakira is also by far prettier.

Oh yeah, and for Misk...I got this bio off of allmusic.com:

Latin pop superstar Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll was born on February 9, 1977, in the Colombian city of Barranquilla. Leaving her family at the age of 13, Shakira moved to Bogotá to become a model and instead emerged with a recording contract for Sony. Her debut album Magia, released in 1991 when she was just 14, consisted entirely of self-written songs. Like its successor Peligro, the album wasn't very successful, so Shakira turned instead to acting; she appeared on the Colombian soap-opera El Oasis beginning in 1994, but returned to music the following year.

OMGG Shakira definitly!!

I do admit that Brittney is hot also but Shakira is hotter. I dont k now shakira just has this certain something that brittney doesnt, and i agree that brittney tries too hard to look good and be sexy etc.

so yeah definitly SHAKIRA :D

i love her name too

Shakira is Coloumbian

I know this for a fact cause my brother loved her when she sang spanish. I think Shakira has much more talent than britney. She can sing and move her body. Allthough brit sure can dance not sure bout the squeeky mousy voice she has. Lina im sorry im pro Shakira hehehe Brit blegh she needs to get shot now ms "I got implants and now im a huge slut!!"

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Shakira is Coloumbian

I know this for a fact cause my brother loved her when she sang spanish. I think Shakira has much more talent than britney. She can sing and move her body. Allthough brit sure can dance not sure bout the squeeky mousy voice she has. Lina im sorry im pro Shakira hehehe Brit blegh she needs to get shot now ms "I got implants and now im a huge slut!!"

yea but just because she sang in spanish doesn't mean she is all colombian!?! i dunno i am just saying ....eh whatever! LOL i don't even care....i'm bored!! she is really hot though....much better than brittany!!(who is also hot) fuck i would rather be either of them than me!! LOL