Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex with Ex's

SPYGIRL3

So Iwas reading the new issue of Maxim or Stuff....Anyways, they had an article about sex with ex's. They interviewed these 4 interns. Bottom line was, they knew it was good and that they could let loose and have fun with out any consequences...

Opinons anybody???

I think it would bring back alot of feelings and memories. I tired to do this once and the chick was into it at first (during forplay) and then I unno she started thinking and got all sad about how I left her and shit, and wanted to get back wit me. :mad: Didnt like it.

Originally posted by XxS87xX

I think it would bring back alot of feelings and memories. I tired to do this once and the chick was into it at first (during forplay) and then I unno she started thinking and got all sad about how I left her and shit, and wanted to get back wit me. :mad: Didnt like it.

Where exactly do you draw the line. Maybe it's because there is a certain comfort level and it is just sex, nothing more, nothing less.....The one was saying that she is more experimental now than she was when she was with the on guy. That makes sense to me. I seems easier to be bold, because you don't have to really worry about what they are gonna say or think.....

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

I can't bring myself to do it.. I have an ex right now that I saw and she is trying real hard to get me back in bed. I just can't do it. To me she had her chance and there are plenty more girls out there then her. I guess I am just a little strange:confused: :confused:

PLENTY, DUDE :D

::Don't put all your eggs in one basket::

::Spread the wealth::

::There's plenty on fish in the sea::

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

I can't bring myself to do it.. I have an ex right now that I saw and she is trying real hard to get me back in bed. I just can't do it. To me she had her chance and there are plenty more girls out there then her. I guess I am just a little strange:confused: :confused:

Fuck her, not the sex, just tell her to fuck off..........Tap new ass and lay new tracks bro....

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

It all depends on who they/you are and where in the process of the breakup you are. If they are trying to get back with you, definitely not a good idea. They might think it is some weird way of working things out.

That is a very good point. It is definitely a whole other level......

How was Spicy's last night????

I dated this girl for like 3 years....WE didnt have sex until I came home from school, and then in the summer...then I got weird..:rolleyes: I startedaskin her out and tryin to get back with her, she wanted to but we didn't. I t was weird....It was like the love was gone but we were still pretending we were in love. It was weird...we still talk and occasionally hook up...I guess itsbecause we were together for a while...whatever...shes a cool girl and understands me...at least we're still on good terms.

im in that situation....

my xbf broke up with me b/c he met this new girl at sound factory.

they were together 2 days after he broke up with me:mad:

they have been going out for almost a month now...and my x and i have sex twice. i dunno....i know thats its wrong but i can't help it. i know that he really likes this girl, but when we're together i know that we both feel as if we are still together.

i also know that he is getting the best of both worlds and i shouldn't let that happen....but you can't just fall out of love that quickly. (we were together for a year & lived together the whole time)

we both decided not to have sex anymore (b/c i didn't want to be "that" girl & he didn't want to feel guilty). but...i dunnoooooo. life lessons just suck.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

So Iwas reading the new issue of Maxim or Stuff....Anyways, they had an article about sex with ex's. They interviewed these 4 interns. Bottom line was, they knew it was good and that they could let loose and have fun with out any consequences...

Opinons anybody???

um I think its fine, not b/c I call my exs:rolleyes: haha...but I think its fine...u don't increase the number and u can go nuts;)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That is a very good point. It is definitely a whole other level......

How was Spicy's last night????

Hey Baby!!!!!

How was turkey day? I speak from experience b/c of the psycho I was with and the fact we hooked up after we broke up. I thought she was psycho before, but now she is just a SICK-O.....SPICY was off the hook. Never been busier. The capacity is 195 but we had about 500 come through the door throughout the night...mad wizard $$$$$!!!!!!

Originally posted by fierydesire

um I think its fine, not b/c I call my exs:rolleyes: haha...but I think its fine...u don't increase the number and u can go nuts;)

It's funny because I ran into an ex the other night and we would have had sex but it was that time of the month so we didnt. But I wouldnt have felt bad because we had a history together and it wasnt someone new.

As for having sex with ex's, I agree it all depends on where the both of you are on with just having sex. My ex and I broke up almost 3 years ago so it wasnt like we just broke up. I think we were just happy to see each other!!!:D