Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acosta Trancersize Videos

georgeacasta2

Just in time to work off the after Thanksgiving stuffing, George Acosta proudly presents his new line of Trancersize instructional videos. Based on some of the dances you learned to love at Shadow (i.e. "The Hustle","The Cheerleader Skip", "The Richard Simmons Hop", "The Butterfly"). Please order your Trancersize videos today and you could one day look like good ole Georgie too!

Credits:

Photoshop Editing: Georgeacasta2

Produced by: Digital7 and GA2

special thanks to George Acosta

Originally posted by laliux

hey Lee!

as always you crack me up. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

P.S. BTW it was great seeing you last night at Seaman's. :)

Same here dude thanks for everything. Me and Nightstar would've hung out with you but I think it's safe to say you had your hands full with those 2 honeys I saw u with.

Personally I find it very insulting. George Acosta is a very respected DJ ... Your fucking Photoshop work sucks too! .. you think your good? HA !!! fat chance buddy boy ... and your a moderator? please, I know you could do better than that? learn how to use proper grammer and spelling you fucking dork.

Originally posted by bigballadolla

Personally I find it very insulting. George Acosta is a very respected DJ ... Your fucking Photoshop work sucks too! .. you think your good? HA !!! fat chance buddy boy ... and your a moderator? please, I know you could do better than that? learn how to use proper grammer and spelling you fucking dork.

Okay, let's break down your poor excuse for a paragraph.

1. "personally, I find it very insulting"

As opposed to finding it insulting impersonally? When you typed "I find it insulting" the assumption is that your personally typing the statement. Thanks for the useless information.

2. "fat chance buddy boy"

What the fuck is a "fat chance buddy boy". Is that like the old doll called "My Buddy"? My "fat chance buddy" and me like to climb up a tree. My "fat chance buddy" and me we're the best friends that can be! Learn to make a complete thought!

3. "and your a moderator?"

No....I'm not a moderator I just have moderator typed under may name and I can delete\move posts on the board for no reason.

4. "please, I know you can do better then that?"

Are you asking me a question? What the hell is this thing????

5. "learn how to use proper grammer and spelling you fucking dork."

I'm a fucking dork as opposed to a non fucking dork that's a virgin? The only way you could know that kinda information is by you being at the recieving end of some of my lovin.

Judging by your paragraph Mr. balla I think you should take your own advice.

Originally posted by bigballadolla

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The fact that you're so worked up about this is even funnier. Relax, it's a fuckin' joke! Lee meant no harm by it. Really. :)