Clubplanet Nightlife Community

radiohead just seems so appropriate sometimes

georgym

ok, i've been listening to them alot lately, espec. the older stuff

(fake plastic trees, creep, pablo honey etc), and what they can do to set a mood is just unf@ckinbelievable!

aT this bar yesterday, "karma police" came on, and i could just tell how it mellowed out the whole crowd. People looked up from their conversations, the place felt warmer (for a bar in the city to feel cozy is already something), felt more ALiVe!

i don't know about their newer material, they seem to have embarked on an ambient-artificial fluffy sound.

But radiohead in particular just has this unique sound that captivates the audience and touches you deep inside.

maybe i should post this in the music thread... but radiohead is very appropriate for almost any atmosphere, any vibe...

anyone else dig them? :eek:

Yes, i absolutely dig ok Computer. THE BEST!!!

On kid A , there's this late song (i thnk track 8 or 9) and it starts with this dnb riff line that's SO OFF THA HOOK!

i fergot the name...i also like national aanthem, but that's about the only songs i REALLY like from their new stuff.

AND... here's another 'lil trick incase no one found out...open the back of the jewel case to Kid A (where you place the cd) and you'll find a WHOLE other booklet filled with artwork and transparencies

~KooL Mo G