Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Friday Pix -- Only A Few For Now

Originally posted by quoth

"seeing is beliveing" ;):tongue:

*cursed i dont think, blessed? DEFINITELY*

*and how come when i met u i didnt notice this? prolly cause i was lookin at yer eyes like a gentleman lol*

hehehehe yes and that was the good part and now ur all perverted lolz oh lord I can feel the drama is going to start ::says in a micking annoying voice:: "Oh look at her she wants attention, ewww what a little girl ewww exit eww eww eww"....let me hide now ::runs out of room::

hehehe ::waving at Quoth:: byeeeeee:D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

hehehehe yes and that was the good part and now ur all perverted lolz oh lord I can feel the drama is going to start ::says in a micking annoying voice:: "Oh look at her she wants attention, ewww what a little girl ewww exit eww eww eww"....let me hide now ::runs out of room::

hehehe ::waving at Quoth:: byeeeeee:D

ohhhhhhhhh stop it..come back hun....com.....e......ba.......c......k.....:( :( :( *oh well least i tried and no im NOT all perverted, just partially*

*wait till i see you again hehe ;) *

Originally posted by trancerxn112

im so glad that my pics came out...! especially the CP one that really shows a lot of faces so next time when we do a meetup it wont be so hard to recognize everyone

hey bro, care to post the others? like the one of glowdancer grabbin linabina's ass and the silly pic of me and glowdancer? thanks.

I'm sorry, I wasn't turning it in to drama. I was actually saying it in a sarcastic way. And no, I'm not jealous. In fact I have better abs than him, except I'm hairier. And I was saying he looked freaky because of the eyes. They really do look freaky, but in his defense, I look 20 times worse on my photo ID.

Originally posted by xwave3000

I'm sorry, I wasn't turning it in to drama. I was actually saying it in a sarcastic way. And no, I'm not jealous. In fact I have better abs than him, except I'm hairier. And I was saying he looked freaky because of the eyes. They really do look freaky, but in his defense, I look 20 times worse on my photo ID.

aawwwww:D

if i was cracked out , i would never take pictures cause the cracked outness shows a 100 times more. lolz

dee - i was kind of hungova when i saw u. thanks for the redbull it revived me. LoL I went to a korean party at MK and got too drunk. the party was wack. thats another reason i was jiggied out lol :P

ill be at judge jules...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

attachment.php?s=&postid=537187

DAMN CP PEOPLE!!!

(L2R) Doubtness, Alan(Trancerxn112's Brother),DJ Mike Bugout, Art, ClubbingGirl,Forgot who those 2 guys on the top were, Scott Finess, Ronin, GodFatherBam,Me, Trancerxn112

Does anyone wear any color beside grey or white @ Exit?:confused:

btw, scott fns is a geeeeeeeeeeeeeeek:tongue: lol

Originally posted by deanna11

sexxybabyd, i'm surprised how cute you are. now i have an even greater question: what are your antics supposed to make up for? ;)

if you keep standing like that, you're going to develop some nasty back problems, not to mention loss of balance

uhhhhhhhh ok it was a picture and I had to stretch because mikes is taller than I am.....lol mind u i do not stand like that lol I would look like a retard