Clubplanet Nightlife Community

open decks everythursday(soho)

starting the 29th of november and every thursday there after we will be holding an open decks night here at the pseudo loft.At 600 broadway on the corner of broadway and houston 6th floor.There will be a 5.00 cover charge and will go from 8pm-2am.So bring your records your freinds and your good times and we hope to see you there.Oh yah if more information is needed you can go to pseudo.com our email us at pseudoden@yahoo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pseudoden

starting the 29th of november and every thursday there after we will be holding an open decks night here at the pseudo loft.At 600 broadway on the corner of broadway and houston 6th floor.There will be a 5.00 cover charge and will go from 8pm-2am.So bring your records your freinds and your good times and we hope to see you there.Oh yah if more information is needed you can go to pseudo.com our email us at pseudoden@yahoo

Damn straight!

Place rocks!

Thanks for putting up

with our drunk asses last night..

great time..

and we Def need to talk more about all

the stuff we where discussing!

I'll be there next thursday..

I'm bringing a crew this time

and more BEER!

(So we don't run out)

peace~

maudy*

(The short goofy looking

guy with the goatee)

Guest tilly

What a MAGNIFICANT SPACE!!! For those of you who have not checked out this loft...YOU MUST. There is a HUGE dance floor and 2 chill out rooms. The guys that run the party are cool and they even have a mini disco ball!!!

I had a great time on Saturday but when I started bouncing that large red ball like I was dribbling a basketball, I knew it was time to go home.

See ya again soon ~

Guest tilly
Originally posted by sleepiswaste

i had fun also....

the other dj said he was pissed that he didnt turn on the live feed...this way the rest of the internet world could have seen us running around all drunken...

oh god!!! That would have been some funny shit to see....my half opened eyes running around as if I was in the nba....

Well I guess the rest of the world will have to just go to the party themselves to get the live feed of mahem!

Originally posted by cintron

Open decks, huh? Damn, i guess i'm gonna have to throw some rekkids in a my bag and hop in the MR2 down to NYC for a Thursday night.

Yo do it man!

when this space is bangin again with big name

DJs you can say you where among the first

to fuck around before the hype...

"Z"

I'm gonna give Ney Ney

a jingle right now!

Peace~

Originally posted by mysterynyc

check out my page

www.mp3.com/stylus

its deep,techy,tribal,anything else your heart fancy's

i'll bring my stuff (vinyl) to the loft on thursday.

how many dj spots are there by the way?

Cool shit yo!

Bring that good stuff with you man!

The line ups really up to

the psuedo gang..

but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be more or less

up for grabs and CASUAL..

Just think of a great space

just for DJs to fuck around..

ALL IMPROVE LIKE!

YO! THAT"S NOT ALL..

ALL DJS AND DANCERS WILL

BE BROADCASTED LIVE ON THE NET!

So you all will be able to see just what your missing

if you don't swing by!

Download the Real player clip to see past parties:

http://www.pseudo.com/

*How you like them apples?

attachment.php?s=&postid=540424

there are no prearranged time slots its all done on a first come first serve basis.We have to be fair to everyone.So try and get here early to secure a time slot.W e have the capability to allow 16 djs 45 min sets.Just to give everyone an idea of what were looking at.thank you

Originally posted by pseudoden

there are no prearranged time slots its all done on a first come first serve basis.We have to be fair to everyone.So try and get here early to secure a time slot.W e have the capability to allow 16 djs 45 min sets.Just to give everyone an idea of what were looking at.thank you

Thanks for the additional details. I'll be there this Thursday. Hey would you guys be interested in some lighting, or are you all set that way. I have a MArtin system and could provide anything from basic sound activated pieces all the way up to full intelligent scanners. Pm me if you wish to discuss

RAVER OUT!