Clubplanet Nightlife Community

open decks everythursday(soho)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pseudoden

there are no prearranged time slots its all done on a first come first serve basis.We have to be fair to everyone.So try and get here early to secure a time slot.W e have the capability to allow 16 djs 45 min sets.Just to give everyone an idea of what were looking at.thank you

Wait a damn miute, 16 dj's with a 45 minute time slot, but it's only open from 8pm-2am, am i miss ing something, or does that not add up correctly?????

-Scotty-

Originally posted by loch

ah, the indulgence of not having to get up @ 7am. that must be nice. ;) [/quote

He's gonna have to suffer along with the rest of us soon enough. Even cool record promoting companies expect people to get there before noon

:tongue:

Then he'll feel the burn that these weekday extravaganza's inflict on the working children of the beat.

Originally posted by saigray

Originally posted by loch

ah, the indulgence of not having to get up @ 7am. that must be nice. ;) [/quote

He's gonna have to suffer along with the rest of us soon enough. Even cool record promoting companies expect people to get there before noon

:tongue:

Then he'll feel the burn that these weekday extravaganza's inflict on the working children of the beat.

Holy shit!

didn't think about that...

ugh!

scotty..

yea there are three rooms..

One large...

Two smaller..

each with great sound!

I got some Dreamerz to come along with Charalis and Ney Ney..

Zoran (sleepiswaste)

and Chris Lewis!

Should be a a bangin time!

See ya'll there..

Guest tilly
Originally posted by roadrunner

Mugz mentioned beer... is this BYOB?

(I LOVES me some BYOB!)

BYOB, but try to get it away from the loft since the guys that throw the party said the areas is $$$pricey$$$ for beer.

Guest tilly

Hey..

THanks again dudes from Pseudo!!! Another fun night had by all...and that damn red ball came out again...so I went home.

he, he

The dj's last night were really good...all different styles of music projecting from 2 different rooms. It was nice to see some CPers and meet some new people! Anyone (almost) who is considering checking out this space really should - whether you are a dj or just an observer (like me).:) It's very chill and the space is magnificant!

See ya again sometime pseudo dudes ~

damn, fuckin, readin this enitire thread Quoth is soooooooooooooooo fuckin souped to goddamn show his family dj skills (my cousin is FUNCTION hence the family dj skills). Only problem is, is that he works nights including thursday nights..and I DO MEAN NIGHTS like 11pm to 8am. So shit...him and his UNDERGROUND RESISTANCE record bag need to take a night off from work so that he can show his OWN techno skills droppin shit like Surgeon,Regis,Tim Xavier,Shufflemaster, and lots of other surprising goodies.

Hey Pseudo Ragers

Please excuse my pitifull showing last night....I don't think I;ve ever been that much of a party-pooper but I was so tired it took all my energy just to sit on the bouncy ball and not fall over.

:blown:

I promise to be cooler next time ;-).

..and to you lucky people who get to call that palace of coolness your home, congratulations and god bless. Thanks for sharing your good fortune with the rest of us. I'll be in touch.

Originally posted by saigray

Hey Pseudo Ragers

Please excuse my pitifull showing last night....I don't think I;ve ever been that much of a party-pooper but I was so tired it took all my energy just to sit on the bouncy ball and not fall over.

:blown:

I promise to be cooler next time ;-).

..and to you lucky people who get to call that palace of coolness your home, congratulations and god bless. Thanks for sharing your good fortune with the rest of us. I'll be in touch.

saisha stop worrying about being cool

and be comfortable in the knowledge

that YOU ARE COOL, even if you have

a crappy day and are a "party pooper".

jeez... that happens to the best of us!