Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone Post That Song That...

Codica3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

chemical brothers-it began in afrika (havent heard it here yet:mad: )

i think if i ever heard the second one at a club i would probably have an orgasm

Chemical Brothers played it at Centro Fly about a month ago, they did about a 20 minute mix of it

One vocal track that not too many people even recognize, except for the old school Tempts crowd is Angel by Joee - Denny Tsettos Tempts Anthem Mix

Call Tempts what you want, when Denny dropped that track at Tempts years ago the place went nuts! He closed out the summer with it, I thought we were going to tear the place apart!

but back when exit was this small place called carbon... when :singing: "letttttttttttttttttttt the sunshine" came on all my friends went crazy... and i always liked "has anyone seen my glasses, wait i found my glasses" lol maybe they are corny now but back then they were the tracks to get.... ahhhhhhhhhhh wut fond memories!!!:D and when i went to hear johnathan for the first time and he dropped amber-sexual, then divine-teacher, then-deborah coz-it's over now "you've been cheatin, cheatin chaaa chaa cheatin, chhhhhaaaaa cheatin, then drummmmmmmmmmmm rolllllllllllllll whitney-my love oh my god wut a how night!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: oh yeh how i could i forget chemical.... hi ya hi ya, chemical boom boom boom bummmmm...lol geezzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by origskeemr

but back when exit was this small place called carbon... when :singing: "letttttttttttttttttttt the sunshine" came on all my friends went crazy... and i always liked "has anyone seen my glasses, wait i found my glasses" lol maybe they are corny now but back then they were the tracks to get.... ahhhhhhhhhhh wut fond memories!!!:D and when i went to hear johnathan for the first time and he dropped amber-sexual, then divine-teacher, then-deborah coz-it's over now "you've been cheatin, cheatin chaaa chaa cheatin, chhhhhaaaaa cheatin, then drummmmmmmmmmmm rolllllllllllllll whitney-my love oh my god wut a how night!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: oh yeh how i could i forget chemical.... hi ya hi ya, chemical boom boom boom bummmmm...lol geezzzzzzzzzzz

Oh the carbon days......good job of reminicing 'bout the good old tracks...feeling the sunshine and all the others mentioned (especially deb cox and franklin fuentes and his sunglasses)...much love to the memories :)