Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Showers Vs. Baths...

dgmodel

Which do you prefer???

Is it just me or nobody really takes baths anymore???

I just shower i havent used my bathtub since i was a kid, Its serves a better purpose and i think you get cleaner then sitting in a tub full of dirty water... who knows whats your opinion???

Well, for me it depends on what situation i'm in:

a shower is good when i'm in a rush. I have one of those ultra-strong/adjustable showerheads, which makes me happy since i can adjust the pressure level depending on my mood ;)

But bathtubs have their place....i love 'em when i go on vacations, just to take my time and enjoy lathering up:tongue:

of course, bathtubs are also better for 2 in my opinion :love:

i looooove me water period.

::splashsplash::

:D

but id take the shower over a bath anyday.....something about the whole dirty water thing like dg said. And i forgot who told me it wasnt healthy for women to take baths or something ::old women superstitions:: :confused:

I take a bath everyday in the morning just sit and chill inside of the tub, sometimes get a few extra minutes of sleep, ask my bro he is always bitching cause I kill the water tank. I usually follow this method with a shower ( I know im fucking weird and my water bill must be really High) Trust me both are every month. I like to bathe and shower with girls to, there is something sexy about washing a girl. :)

I always take showers. But once in a while i take baths.

About a month ago i lit some candles, popped in my enya cd, let hot, hot water fill the tub and filled the tub with bath salts.

It was so relaxing and nice.

UNTIL MY ROOMMATE CAME KNOCKING ON THE DOOR TALKING ABOUT HE HAD TO PEE!!!!!!!!!!

I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO BE TAKING A LONG BATH SO IF HE HAD TO GO HE SHOULD HAVE GONE BEFORE I GOT IN DAMMIT!