Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The OFFICIAL work sucks on a monday after a long weekend thread. Oh yes, Its OFFICIAL

joeg

. . Work is just plain boring, I don't care how much you make, or how cool your job is . . everything becomes routine after a while. . One good thing about my job is I can spy all the interesting Yonkers natives creeping around Cross County. . and let me tell you , it's almost as good as a cash bonus . .

Originally posted by joeg

Yeah, So i'm sitting here at work, and I have a million emails, and a few voicemails, and people wanting me to do work, and all I want to do is go to sleep or something.....

Anyone else?

I am with you. I felt like calling out sick today but didn't.

pin2

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

I swear i dont feel like doing shit !! i have so much work to do !! so many ppl to support with network and PC issues and i have not moved from my desk since 8 am hahah and its 1:30 pm right now im in no fuckin mood to deal with problems today !!!

fuck it im not gonna go shit today !!

wow, thats EXACTLY my situation... except its 3:30, and i've done nothing but listen to PVD, Tiesto, & Fatboy Slim all day... and go out for lunch...

Originally posted by faith11878

One more hour to go!

:letsgo: :letsgo:

ahh i wish, i'm here till 6....

I guess the upshot of this, is i get payed my 8 hours and 2 hours of OT just for sitting here, LITERALLY, listening to music and posting on cp and talking on AIM....