Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK guys: how important is it really?

vixenfoxxy

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

It's general belief that chest size is a big deal among males but is it really? Like, is this a factor in your selection, and if you're with a small-chested girl does it make a difference?

Me I prefer a girl with a B C Cup chest size anything bigger is just a mouthful :). I could care less if a girl has some breasts as long as she isn't like a board, that shit reminds me of robbing the cradle. Im more of an ass and legs guy anyway :)

It's general belief that chest size is a big deal among males but is it really? Like, is this a factor in your selection, and if you're with a small-chested girl does it make a difference?

chests are ok..

its allll about the coolita....

Originally posted by tastyt

Nearly every guy I know is an ass man.

yes, like me!

so, big boobs are fun, but only if they're firm and REAL!!!

most girls are totally in proportion with nice shapely B's or C's (depending on the girl's size)

and, if a girls got a great ass and nice legs, her whole body (back, tummy, breasts) are likely to be really nice and shapely. Having big boobs OFTEN means a soft tushy and big legs. For me, that trade off ain't worth it.

if u'r breasts are nicely shaped and sensitive, that's much more important than size to most guys i think.

Originally posted by barvybe

if u'r breasts are nicely shaped and sensitive, that's much more important than size to most guys i think.

Gotta agree with barvyebe on this one. I've been with girls with chests/nipples so sensitive, the slightest touch/lick/suckle would send them into orgasmic overdrive. On the otherhand, I've had a girl who had pretty decent ta-tahs, but you could put a cup of hot cocoa on them and she wouldn't even notice. She told me they were "desensitized" from playing high school and college soccer. WTF? So fooling around with her was not as fun as it could've been.

It's funny because I always thought men were about women having big boobs but I see I was wrong. It's nice to know that men are interested in more then chest size!!! If I ever had the money, dont think I would get a boob job. I think it looks trashy most of the time!

Guest gabo

Tits are nice but get boring after a while. If I have a great ass in front of me, I will want to attack it every second I see it! You can do so much more with a great ass than you can with tits.

See now Iam all horny!! just thinking about a great ass!

I guess I'm with most guys here in saying that usually a B to a C cup is plenty. Bigger boobs are nice to look at, but in just a "WOW!!!" sort of way. They're even fun to play with, but totally unnecessary. As far as A cups go, I'd rather not, just because it feels like i'm in HS or with a boy...yuck!!!

You gotta go for the whole package. I dated a girl with a full B and a girl with a full C. C's were nice but, she "relied" on em too much. They're just boobs ya know! :mad: I liked the B better because I had other stuff to "focus" on while we were intimate. She had a bangin ass, legs and weighed a good 110lbs. It was perfect Thats why I was with her for 3 years :( Notice i said "was"...(sigh) ....Sex with the ex is the only time I get that package deal :D

I dont really care about boobies theyre not that important to me... however if the girl makes me think about playing handball every time i look at her i dont think id like that either... or looks as if shes smuggling two walnuts then i dont think i can hang... but chest size really isnt a big deal to me..