Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EVAN'S Women

lucocc

I would love to see him try to argue this. I thought it was funny cuz he was talking all this shit about how they are not hookers just hot girls and they hang out with him bcuz of his big dick. They are not hookers. But they are not girls either.

you mean i've been whacking my wild pony to a bunch of guys?!?

fuck

where do i go from here

i feel dirty

oh well at least i got mine off

by the lucocc do you know this to be a fact??from close personal expeirience??how was it??was it good??is it as good as they always talk about with women??you know like a girl knows exactly how to go down on another girl??did you represent??

nothing surprises me... at EXIT one night when they were about to close,..this was in july the 28th i believe....well all these cracked out guys where dancing with some tranny that it was painfully obvious to all of us that were sober and only on minimal substances that this was no real girl...

all these guys were all over this "thing" it was wearing a bikini top with a really short top. .knee high boots and for a while there all the guys were dancing with it and touching it tits... and then "she" was dancing without the bikini top....straight tits and skirt...:blank:

My friends and I were laughing at the guys......:eek::laugh: :laugh:

anyhow right before Exit closed all that was left was a bunch of horney guys and a few girls...

the only good thing that happend is that right before they closed they threw the soap bubbles and sounded the fog horn..:eek::laugh: :laugh:

Ohh and i think there is something wrong with any guy that flauntes all the hooches he has been with...

If he is a good looking guy we girls will assume he has had pretty girlfriends..hum so is this guy proving something to himself... us or who..scary...

Originally posted by lucoccc

HEY REALZ:

HIS GIRL ALIZA IS ACTUALLY NAMED LIZA AND I HATE TO TELL U THIS BUT SHE IS/WAS A GUY. I KNOW OF HER FROM THE OLD DAYS AT FACTORY AND CARBON.

He looks like a goddamn model in the first 2 pics.. I didnt notice the other ones, but after i did :puke:

Whos his plastic surgeon? because they did a hell of a job on that man.