Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If this was your last day on Earth, which DJ would you go see at a club and why?

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

Who would you guys choose?

And you cant choose yourself.

I'd have to think on my selection...but it would definitely be between Keoki, Acosta, and Oakie.

:puke:

Oh, hands down, Oakie. Cause you gotta figure, if you're gonna die, then going to see Oakie on your last day would guarantee you get into heaven. Cause, after all, you've just spent a night in hell! :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

T E N A G L I A *panting and drooling* Yes, yes, there is no other way...

ya know what's funniest is that you know if it was our last day on earth we'd all be in a club! lol

(btw for all you pervs i was panting and drooling about tenaglia's music/talent)

yeah, we cant allow this thread to descend to more raunchiness...anyway...hmm...thats one regret I do have..never have seen Tenaglia spin live :mad:

but yes, i think we are all basically abnormal in this board, last day on earth and were at a club, no other place i'd rather be...:cool:

It would have to be a club with windows or some sort of outside patio so I could see the sun rise for one last time. Maybe a beach nearby would be nice..and a all you can eat breakfast buffet...and compliementary long island ice teas..and free foot massages...oh boy, what a way to go!:woah2:

Originally posted by zaguero

It would have to be a club with windows or some sort of outside patio so I could see the sun rise for one last time. Maybe a beach nearby would be nice..and a all you can eat breakfast buffet...and compliementary long island ice teas..and free foot massages...oh boy, what a way to go!:woah2:

and girls everywhere, and extra salsa on those chilaquiles, and real white corn tortillas, with some ranchero beans while your at it...:D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

And a chalupa. You've got to have a chalupa.

Ay caramba. Tengo mucho hambre. :(

and the taco bell chihuahua should also be in this fantasy land.

so basically its Danny T., the dog, a chalupa and you at the beach for your final day on earth.

and girls everywhere, and extra salsa on those chilaquiles, and real white corn tortillas, with some ranchero beans while your at it...:D

I can't argue with you about having girls everywhere.....but WHITE CORN TORTILLAS:confused: Sorry, i need those greasy flour tortillas.:)

white freakin corn tortillas on your last day??? Are you crazy, I want a nice big lobster or better yet steak and lobster, and it better be from Maine. I'm not going out with white corn tortilla on my last day. Maybe I could do with just a pasta dish or something like that, but no chilupa's or anything insane like that. Drinks I'll take a kettleone and cranberry, with a lime, just my .02 thanks

white corn tortillas:blown:

ranchero beans :blown:

When is Tenaglia getting his ass down to DC again? Hop on the train at 6pm get to Buzz by 10 spin from 10-1 get back on the train spin at Vinyl from 4 on...there his schedule is made...so when is Tenaglia in DC?

I will be forever pissed at myself and all of my friends for missing Tenaglia last year. :mad: :mad: :mad: Wasn't it at Mango or something?

Originally posted by zaguero

All u have to do is go any sunday morning to club SPACE in Miami.

Before I die I wanna see Paul Van Dyk ,Oakenfold and Judge Jules in one room ,and in another room Scot Project, Talla 2xlc ,Cosmic Gate, Dumonde and George Acosta ,a 72 hours set.

You can shoot me in the head after that :blown::D

MANGO!!??? WTF?? It was at Buzz!!! I think it was a Weds before Thanksgiving. Personally, he's the best I've ever seen, heard and felt. I can go on and on about his set and the way he used 2 turn tables, a cd mixer and the microphone and how he teased the crowd with every track. To sum up my experience that night....I'm still gratefull for DT coming to DC last year.

aww if so secsy i would see pah oaken fohld...ah so secsy. paul oaken-in-oh-en-fold...ah de bah.

PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!!PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! I ' M H I G H PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!! PAUL OAKENFOLD!!!