Clubplanet Nightlife Community

18 and over

Hey,

I'm 18, and wondering if ANYBODY out there (NYC, or preferably bergen county, NJ) goes clubbing????? I'm talking about EXIT, Twirl, Tunnel, and Limelight (anybody know any other clubs?)

I went to Exit wed. night, and it rocked. (I'm sure most of you were there).

I wanna give props to Sexy Dee for helpin me out.

Nobody in my school goes clubbing, so basically I wanna know if anybody out there wants to meet up?

E-mail or IM me if you wanna do something.

Yeah well I'm sure I'll probally be heading out to Exit this week though I would prefer to hit up Bounce Saturday instead..

Err.. my clubbin' crowd is SOO uncreative.

With them it's like Exit or NOWHERE.

Geez.

And to answer your question - Tunnel is closed (R.I.P.) so there are no more clubbin' days there as is Twilo.. I think Factory's Friday 18+ party got cancelled, there is Vinyl and SACI Fridays (like someone mentioned).. I think the World party is still up and running, there's Bounce on Saturdays like I mentioned before.. um.. yeah..

Originally posted by snoboardr2

Hey,

I'm 18, and wondering if ANYBODY out there (NYC, or preferably bergen county, NJ) goes clubbing????? I'm talking about EXIT, Twirl, Tunnel, and Limelight (anybody know any other clubs?)

I went to Exit wed. night, and it rocked. (I'm sure most of you were there).

I wanna give props to Sexy Dee for helpin me out.

Nobody in my school goes clubbing, so basically I wanna know if anybody out there wants to meet up?

E-mail or IM me if you wanna do something.

hey im bergen county and going to Limlight this friday, its gonna be good, so if you want we can meet up, im always looking to meet new people:)

where in bergen county do you live?

Originally posted by codica3

Yeah well I'm sure I'll probally be heading out to Exit this week though I would prefer to hit up Bounce Saturday instead..

Err.. my clubbin' crowd is SOO uncreative.

With them it's like Exit or NOWHERE.

Geez.

And to answer your question - Tunnel is closed (R.I.P.) so there are no more clubbin' days there as is Twilo.. I think Factory's Friday 18+ party got cancelled, there is Vinyl and SACI Fridays (like someone mentioned).. I think the World party is still up and running, there's Bounce on Saturdays like I mentioned before.. um.. yeah..

well SACI is 21+ if im not mistaken, but i always went when i was 20...with a fake ID...so i figured y not make the suggestion...i luv that place

Originally posted by bubbleravegirl

hmm how is EXIT on wednesdays?? i only go fridays...is it 18 and over too (I am 19)

Um.. hun.. to my knowledge there is no Exit Wednesdays.. unless I'm TOTALLY outta the loop and have NO CLUE what's going on.. I think he was just referring to Thanksgiving Eve Wednesday's party that Exit did..

Originally posted by boreese

What is Bounce?

It's a smaller club in Brooklyn.. I know it's 18+ on Satudays, I'm not sure about other nights..

Oh and I remember someone mentioning that Capello wasn't the rez there anymore..

From what he said, he's still there so I dunno..

Ha, I'm in high school too (18 years old), and I don't know anyone who goes clubbing. I usually go solo because of that. I'd suggest Limelight friday. If you have a fake ID (like me) check out Centro-Fly. I hear it's getting worse and worse so check it out before it hits an ultimate low. Oh, check out Vinyl.

Bounce is 18+ on Saturdays... Also as far as i know Domenick Capello is still the Resident DJ there. He recently told me about a new sound system and lighting system they are installing and the club is decent sized (Whole club the size of 3/4 of SF Dancefloor) its def worth checkin out i go there everyonce in awhile to escape the feel of city clubs. Crowd is good looking and if u can dance then u can school a lot of little BK Brats :).

Originally posted by boreese

What is Bounce?

bunch of underaged brooklyn kids running around. mostly kids that are 16, 17, 18 that dont go out clubbing otherwise. a lot of the kids that go to factory fridays go there. russians on the dancefloor, italians at the bar. if you are a music connoisseur i dont know if you'll like it but its cool to go and hang out by the bar. i guess you'll have an ok time if you know everyone there. i would suggest going w/ a large group otherwise.

SNOBOARD....i just moved to fort lee. i think that's right by you. if you're cool, we would prob bump into eachother anyway. ;)

-meow.

Originally posted by snoboardr2

Aiight, lemme try and break this down:

Fridays: Manhatten- Exit, Saci, Limlight, Brooklyn- Bounce

Sat.: anywhere 18+.?

I doubt I look 21, but if we ever meet up you'll find out for yourself. any suggestions?

Gil

LOL. No no no.

Here's a re-breakdown:

Friday: Manhattan - (for 18+ parties) Exit, Soundfactory (for one more week I believe), Vinyl, Limelight (I guess those are the main ones right?)

Saturday: Brooklyn - Bounce

Saci is 21+ on Fridays like fuclubkidd mentioned.

A little bird came and told me there is another special 18+ party coming up soon.. and lemme just say the DJ is a MASTER :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: