Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK so it's your last day on earth....

I was inspired by one of the DC topics which was, if it was your last day on earth, what DJ would you go see and why. I'm asking... would you go clubbing, who would you see dj-wise and what else would you do?

I would:

Spend the day suntanning on the boat and swimming, then go to manhattan for a last night at Limelight and Vinyl, TENAGLIA TENAGLIA TENAGLIA!!!! And if I had to pick a DJ to put at LL that night it would be Timo Maas I think...

fly myself and all members of Schpongle

to bombay, and have a phattie goa party

out in the wilderness with speakers

hanging from the trees, and about

eight thousand of our closest friends

all smokin' ourselves silly and exploring

every millimeter of our ever-unraveling

navels until sunrise...

i take E first... then write or at least record all the sick and beautiful things that i see, like about space time, dimensions, ...finally publish my book on the human thought and how we are all one in one time that has always and always exist...

then Do this...

at a club I would:

take E for pleasure ACid to control time{ u know because i want to feel like i have more time left...} then EaT shrooms and explore all that's left in my own mind....see the world for what it is.. all this at a club....

Hey if i am still not dead then right after i demand that the DJ please play Oakenfolds Resident Disc 2 everything from song 4 down...Loud... First i'll take E because E and that music is a fucking revilation all of its own....right after I will take Acid then shrooms again and i guess i would probably be DEad then...hopefully because if not i might just go insane...as i wait to die

I want to die at a club for my poem:

I like to believe that they are still out there dancing somewhere still feeling the vibe every single good beat.

they think they can close a club..not possible the spirit of it is still so strong because it still lives in the spirts of people..

To Die..........

is sometimes not a tradegy as many people may see it..

To Die can be a welcoming experiance..

a planned experiance. to just want to get lost in it is everyone's goal but to die means that you are still there living there everyday ..and that the music will go on forever For You!...

You have achieved that goal that everyone desires...

I can see that..

In a club so dark.... yet so bright becuase the spirits are bright and happiness reigns it can rag you in.. but only you can allow it too

I can see why people give into it.. its dark, yes, but its brighter than out there.. here, Yes! this is your world..

Yes the music dictates a feeling that is strong and while you are out there you stay to live with in it but here you do not have too instead of living within you live.. it!

and so i can see why you may want to give into it.. Never wake up from that dream..

because after awhile I had to decipher which is the dream and which is reality.. life is supposed to be what we want..what we are to make of it but for so many of us its nothing like what we want.. Is This My Life?

this isn't want i want.. then you walk in .. the beat grabs you and it takes over..oh yeah!!!!!!

YOU ARE FREE

here they understand...there is no judgement.

this is your world..who are all these great people..yeah... i feel that......

Your letting go..and the music keeps on playing... Sweet Sweeter...Taste is Tastier..Magic lights..illuminate.. you close your eyes you want to live in this yeah.. to remember when your anyway

My real Best Friend is the DJ becaue he knows how I feel..he feels the same way/.... Sweet....

I closed my eyes but will i open them?...

No

you think i am here in reality but i am not..no way..i am still there Dancing..

I want you to know that when i close my eyes and they never open i'll be there ..feeling,tasting...yeah... i am not scared anymore..

But will the DJ spin forver because that is how long i will be here... i think he will he feels the same way i do...

Written by ME ..miracle

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

I think I would have to say goodbye to everyone I ever cared about and everyone that has made me what I am today.

yea ditto! the only way i would spend my last time in a club would be if every single person i ever loved was there!! i would definitely want to spend my last 24 hours with special people and say everything i never got to...or maybe try to take back things i did say!!!