Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Brunswick Meetup review

Well it was definetely a fun evening. About 30 people showed up through the night even though a few chickened out or FORGOT about it... slackers! It was great seeing everyone again. Definetely watch out becuase there is another one coming very soon. Might as well schedule it the week before finals on a Thursday, say December 6th. Sounds good? Let me know if this works. Thanks to everyone for coming out. I'm gonna pass out now. gnight

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, i can't believe you posted something as SOON as you got home... hahah...

yeah, it was a.... well... INTERESTING nite... i had fun none the less and the EXIT-esque close to the nite was fun too...

good to see a lot of new faces... i'll leave the OTHER comments to someone else...

see ya @ the next one guys... ~PeaCe~

Originally posted by quoth

ok, this is the thread where Quoth will just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! for obvious reasons.

that's too bad quoth... a few of us had a bet going that it was gonna be YOU who would be in charge of saying those "OTHER" comments... hahha...

Lets just leave it @ "Nice Shirt"

First up...for all those who dont know me...call me Carusomaas...even though my screen name is different. Secondly....off the hook night. Pete's needs to go trance though....get rid of this NY House crap. I think if we pull the crowd for it..they will start playing trance. Anyway nice to meet ya'll. I must say there are some cute women in this group....do we all agree?!!

Peace

Carusomaas

Yah, def. a great meetup. I had fun seeing you all from last time and meeting a bunch of new people too. My memory is just a little hazy as I was pretty intoxicated from the pregaming and the fishbowl. Someone remind me I cant drink 60 oz's next time ;)

Quoth, you cant reserve comment.. i wanna hear it all and you forgot you had to say something bout me!

maximman, thanks for the ride home.

cya all u guys at the next one :)

Yes Jen.. what everyone is referring to as "it" IS from CP, and I wouldn't be surprised if he is reading this post and feelin' like shit.

Ease up guys.. I mean, let people be ya know? I feel bad.. I mean yes it was kinda weird, but to each his own.. or something like that.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyways.. I have a comment to make:

AND YES, TUNNEL IS CLOSED!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: j/k Mike.. it was fun though..

tooooooooooooooooooo many 007's at Queens....

oh well, fuck it...me and the pseudo meatheads (u know who u r!!!) had a good time over at Petes afterward.....even if it was the same predictable set as always (derb what the derb in africa sandstorm + acapella moonshine etc)...either way, i got a good workout in doing the march and doing the bunny hop with Tek Spy and melissa (dont know her screen name)

feel free to come out and support me at queens tonight and tomorrow night(hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint):eek:

btw, there are some cuties on this board after all!!!!!

BG

Yeah seriously. There is no reason not to post over here. Most of these threads are general topics that anyone can contribute to. Don't be shy.... it couldn't hurt. At least people know who you are when you finally meet them in the real world.

Ibclubbin - Queens blows. heheheHAHAHA. Looks like some of the ladies were actually attracted to your meat dance :laugh: :laugh: What is Blondie's nick on here? You are a damn pimpin fool! Maybe i'll swing by Queens tonight but I highly doubt that. I need to stay in and pretend to be studying.

All I gots to say is that Chris-d was off the hook. nice to meet you.

Yarin , stop sweating my girl blondie.:laugh:

Barry, Iwill see you at Queens, and stop sweating my girl blondie

also:D

you guys are a bunch of Cock Blockers.

It was nice to meet all the CP people finally.

Mane

Quoth is STILL just gonna sit here and keep his mouth shut cause for those that really know him, really know what the fuck he is capable of saying and doing. So im just gonna read everyone else's posts while i pretend that some things did not happen.

Originally posted by quoth

Quoth is STILL just gonna sit here and keep his mouth shut cause for those that really know him, really know what the fuck he is capable of saying and doing. So im just gonna read everyone else's posts while i pretend that some things did not happen.

you're about to explode aren't you?

Originally posted by mane

All I gots to say is that Chris-d was off the hook. nice to meet you.

you guys are a bunch of Cock Blockers.

Mane

im not blocking anyone's cock.....im just trying to take care of my own:cool:

anyway, there are more than enough blondes at RU to go around

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

tooooooooooooooooooo many 007's at Queens....

oh well, fuck it...me and the pseudo meatheads (u know who u r!!!) had a good time over at Petes afterward.....even if it was the same predictable set as always (derb what the derb in africa sandstorm + acapella moonshine etc)...either way, i got a good workout in doing the march and doing the bunny hop with Tek Spy and melissa (dont know her screen name)

feel free to come out and support me at queens tonight and tomorrow night(hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint):eek:

btw, there are some cuties on this board after all!!!!!

BG

What do think you are a DJ or something?????:laugh:

We like the bunny hop.........

:tongue: